Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 10” COMPOUND MITER SAW (932561)
- Motor: 13A Arbor: 5/8”
- Voltage: 120V Duty Cycle: 30 minutes
- No-load Speed: 4800rpm Vacuum Port: 1-5/8”
- Weight: 32lbs
- Crosscut Cut 0° x 0°: 3” x 6”
- Miter Cut 45° x 0°: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Bevel Cut 0° x 45° (Left): 3” x 4-1/4”
- Compound Cut 45° x 45°: 2” x 4-1/4”
- Unique ergonomic handle ideal for both right and left-handed users,
- exerting increased downward force.
- 40 tooth carbide tipped saw blade produces clean cuts.
- Rapid release sliding fence allows for simple and easy fence adjustments.
- Detachable base support ideal for long workpieces.
- Precise mirco-adjust end-stop for faster, repeat cuts.
- High torque 13A, 4800rpm motor provides the power needed for heavy duty jobs.
- Laser Trac System® projects an accurate laser line onto the workpiece
- Dust collection bag helps keep work area clean.
- 3-3/8” fence height provides extra support of large base moldings .
- 9 positive miter stops and 3 bevel for the most commonly utilized cutting angles.
- 0-45° bevel function provides even more cutting versatility.
- 31.6° and 33.9° required for crown moldings.
- Hold-down clamp provides workpiece security.
- Strong, robust base provides a solid firm foundation and enhanced durability.
Added on April 13, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Dust collection doesn't work at all. Laser is not aligned, off to the right by 1/8th inch. Laser has to be turned on/off manually by switch on handle. I'm considering returning it, I bought it because it was less expensive than the DeWalt but thinking now I should spend a little more.
Recently bought this to use doing small trim jobs around the house. It is the right combination of features and price for the do it yourself kind of guy. I did buy a folding table for it also. For an extra few dollars I would definitely go this route.
Got this saw for XMAS. Nice looking saw with allot of nice features. Mounted it on my new saw stand,and started it up. When I let go of the handle the blade just ran for approx 10 seconds before it stopped. Manual says it has a blade brake and should stop in less than 6 seconds.Returned the same saw 2 times. The other 2 saws also have no blade brake. Have not cut any wood yet,not sure if I will keep it or not. If it is suppose to have a blade brake it should have been tested before it left the factory.
Grand Forks, ND
Pros: Ambidextrous Handle, Cuts wood, Laser does not require a battery Cons: Laser gets covered in saw dust after each cut (keep an old toothbrush handy), you can't put the clamp on the right side of the saw (there is a hole there for it) because the motor casing will hit it, causing it to not be able to cut wood, Mine was missing a rubber foot, and the neck angle sticker was already starting to peel (right out of the box) -- there wasn't an indention from the rubber foot in the Styrofoam, so it was sent to the store without one, the saw dust collection bag is worthless -- it doesn't even throw the sawdust up into that general area... I wanted to love this product, but I was greatly unimpressed with it. It just seemed that there were too many design flaws, and I thought that the quality inspection was lacking.
Like the removable rest and base extension. Would probably give it 5 stars except the laser guide is useless. Lined up on the wrong side of the blade from the factory and nearly impossible to adjust. Plus it gets covered up after every cut and have to clean it off, which is a pain.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/22/13 8am CT. Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.