Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
10" 60T Carbide Blade Reduces Vibration, Chipping and Cracking
Not many blades can match the super quality of the Craftsman 10" 60T carbide blade. The cutting action that this carbide edge delivers is beyond impressive and will make this blade a favorite in your set. It has a total count of 60 cutting teeth, designed for making clear, clean cuts. More teeth also mean more speed. Not only will you worker faster, but you'll enjoy higher accuracy as well. A carbide edge is a must if you want finely finished cuts and will give you lasting superior sharpness for many years.
If you like working with different materials, this 10" 60T carbide blade is a wise choice. It handles many materials expertly and can endure high temperatures to help you cut heat-sensitive laminates effortlessly. It ensures smoother operation by reducing splintering and cracking, and lowers vibration for better performance. Carbide construction is the closest thing to indestructible and will stay free of corrosion for a really long time.
- Replace your tired blades with this high performance Craftsman 10" 60T carbide blade
- Features 60 teeth in total for faster cutting to help you finish your projects in no time
- 60 cutting teeth also produce accurate cuts with meticulous finishes
- Ultra-sharp carbide cutting edge can cut several types of material with ease
- Carbide is made to endure high heat and makes it perfect for cutting heat-sensitive materials
- Decreases splintering, vibration and cracking for exceptional performance and operation
- Comes in 10-inch size to fit your table-mounted or hand held saw
- Hardy carbide construction is impervious to corrosion
- Carbide edge is built to last longer
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This blade does exactly what it says it will do. It woks great on fine finishes with no splintering or cracking. The cuts are much cleaner, faster and more accurate. I like the carbide on the blade because it will extend the life of the blade. I was given points to give an honest review of this product.
North Versailles, PA
Mount Washington, KY
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.