|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||2 1/8'' x 7 3/8'' (Left), 2 1/2'' x 7 3/8'' (right)|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||18 in x 6 1/2 in (diameter)|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||18 in x 6 1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 5/8 in x 5 1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 5/8 in x 3 7/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 1/2 in x 3 7/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|General Warranty:||one year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28.44|
|Package Contents:||Blade, Blade Guard, Clamp(s), Dust Bag, Blade Wrench|
|Preset Miter Angle Detents (Deg):||0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 L&R|
|Quick Release Vise:||No|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Motor Brushes:||Consumer replaceable|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Miter Index:||45 deg. Right/Left|
|Bevel Index:||0-45 deg.|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0 and 45 deg. adjustable|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||1-1/2 in.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||2-5/8 in.|
|Miter Detents:||0, 15, 22-1/2, 31.6 and 45 deg. left/right|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
10" Compound Miter Saw Cuts with Perfect Precision
Expect precise, extra-clean cuts every time with the Craftsman 10" Miter Saw. This 15-amp electric miter saw features a 40-tooth carbide tip saw blade that stays sharp, and cutting boards up to 2"x6" and 4"x4" will be quick and easy. At just over 28 pounds, this saw, made from die-cast aluminum, is lightweight and easy to move to and from your project. Just right for both the do-it-yourselfer and the construction veteran, this miter saw is accurate and user-friendly.
This 10" compound miter saw with trigger control features Laser Trac, which projects a line on your task so you can align everything just right before you cut. The blade bevel range is adjustable 0 to 45 degrees, while the fence includes a right-side scale for 1/16" incremental measurements to help you achieve precisely the results you want and get your project done right. With 15 amps, this saw has a speed range of 4800 RPMs to keep you moving effortlessly through your work.
- The Craftsman 10" Miter Saw with its 10" 40-T carbide tipped blade stays sharp and makes clean cuts every time.
- Strong 15.0 amp, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 4800 RPM motor has the power needed for the quality work you want.
- Laser Trac projection for more accurate cuts
- Made from die-cast aluminum and weighing only 28.38 lbs, this saw easily moves with you.
- The kit includes two AAA batteries, a hold-down clamp, a dust bag, and a blade wrench; everything you need to get started on your project.
- Adaptable cutting up to 2"x6" or 4"x4" boards at 90 degrees
- Fence features a right side scale 1/16" for easy measurements.
- Craftsman Warranty
- Minor assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Oklahoma City, OK
A few adjustments out of the box to square the fence and every cut is true. Absolutely love this saw as jobs around the house have become fun rather than a chore.
It was easy to put together started working with it right away and performed great for what I had to do with it for the price it was a great buy, and would recommend to any body looking for a good saw
Fort Mill, SC
Through my experience with miter saws that have dust bags. They never actually do catch much of the chips or dust.You have to come up with your own way no matter what. I have a nice expensive Makita slider with a dust bag too. It doesn't catch much either. Most likely won't use the laser. Never needed one before. Why start now? This one is for my garage over the Winter because I moved my shop in the basement. Don't like using my slider in doors because the dust bag doesn't work and it's loud.So I'll bring my little cuts out doors and zap them with this. Perfect for my needs and cheap enough for the winter out doors.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.