|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||2 1/8'' x 7 3/8'' (Left), 2 1/2'' x 7 3/8'' (right)|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||18 in x 6 1/2 in (diameter)|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||29 1/2 in x 6 1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 5/8 in x 5 1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 5/8 in x 3 7/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 1/2 in x 3 7/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||41.5|
|Package Contents:||Extension rails, clamo, dust bag, stand, blade wrench|
|Preset Miter Angle Detents (Deg):||0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 L&R|
|Quick Release Vise:||No|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Motor Brushes:||Consumer replaceable|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Miter Index:||0-45 deg. left/right|
|Bevel Index:||0 and 45 deg. adjustable|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0 to 45 deg. Left only|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||2-5/8 in.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||2-5/8 x 5-1/2 in.|
|Miter Detents:||0, 15, 22-1/2, 31.6 and 45 deg. left/right|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Creative with this 10' Compound Miter Saw with Stand
A Craftsman 10' Miter Saw with Stand is your best friend if you need to do any type of trim work and for jobs that entail framing, roughing and fencing. A heavy-duty, 15-amp motor lets this saw rip through studs, joists, framework and planks at a mind-boggling 4,800 revolutions per minute. A built-in fence side scale, Laser Trac accuracy system and super fast maneuvering support wings, lets this super saw help you work quickly and accurately so jobs get done sooner and to exact specifications. Don't be put off by this compact version, a 10-inch blade sharpens fast, is light to carry, and eliminates the wobble seen in some larger style miter saws.
The quality 10' Compound Miter Saw with Stand leaves a clean cut for tight joints and stable bases. The carbide-tipped blade, along with the bevel design, cuts posts and boards at 90 degrees leaving a razor-sharp edge. This powerful, multi-purpose saw is 15.0 Amps; 4800 rpm and 120 volts.
- A Craftsman 10' Miter Saw with Stand includes: Stand, two AAA batteries, hold-down clamp, dust bag, blade wrench, 10-inch, 40-tooth carbide blade
- A pair of extension wings accommodates long timber and trim easily for sharper, straighter cuts
- Laser Trac technology gives this saw an accurate, fast alignment without worry
- This combo saw and table is portable, durable and packs up quickly
- A built-in slide scale adjusts in 16ths for quick accurate measurements so you can get the accuracy you want without any fuss or bother
- This saw and table weighs 41.58 lbs. (18.9 kg)
- This Craftsmen miter saw's 15.0 amp motor powers the blade at a rapid 4,800 rpm
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Oklahoma City, OK
North East, PA
I purchased this saw for doing some home projects and for the money I spent you just can't beat it. Out of the box it cut great, the back stop was about 1/32 off with the laser line so I made a real quick adjustment on the back stop, cut another piece of wood and it was dead on square with the laser line. There seems to be plenty of power for me. The stand was very simple to put together although I did add a piece of plywood to the top which seemed to really stiffen it up. I know some people stated they had trouble assembling the stand, don't know why, it not rocket science. From the money I saved buy purchasing this model I bought the roller stand for $16.99 and that's all you knead to do just about anything yourself. I think the saw is well built for the price for anyone doing home projects, probably you would want something better if you are a contractor but I'm not.
New Hyde Park, NY
The saw cuts well and clean but the laser is misaligned by about 2mm so you'll have to compensate. Don't bother depending on the manual to assemble the stand. Bad grammar and three pictures does not an assembly manual make. Just use a little common sense and the picture of the final product and you should be able to figure it out.
This has been a great buy. I have used it twice in the past week to build a bench out of 2x4s and put molding up in our entryway. I love it! You can't go wrong with craftsman in the first place but it really does make a great cut.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.