Specifications & Dimensions
|Fence Type - Open text:||Locking|
|Package Contents:||Blade, Extension Rail, Miter Gauge, Blade Wrench, Rip Fence|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Right Rip Capacity:||24 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Jobsite Table Saw Gets the Job Done
Fast up, down and through countless cuts, the Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw rips sheets, miters boards and slots planks with solid performance. The kind of tool that’s built to deliver the precision cuts you need at a price you can afford, this saw is a solid addition to any crew. Featuring a smooth rolling 15 amp motor that spins a carbide-tipped blade at 5000 rpm, it makes short work of any jobsite task.
With an extendable rear out feed support, anti kickback pawl and crystal clear blade guard, every pass on this table saw is smooth, controlled and accurate. Whether you’re ripping sheet after sheet, precision scribing base boards or cutting dados, the The Craftsman Jobsite Table Saw gives fast, clean cuts in a portable package that goes wherever the work requires. A great way to get the job done quickly and move on to the next, this table saw delivers. Toss it in your truck and get it done right.
- Full kit includes: 36T carbide tipped saw blade, push stick, dust bag, blade guard, anti-kickback pawl, riving knife and blade wrenches
- The Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw’s 15.0 Amp motor delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast rips and cuts
- Large 6 in. wheels provide quick and easy portability and storage
- Clearly marked table top scale delivers fast, easy reading for widths and miters
- Right side extension rips full plywood sheets in up to 24 in. lengths
- Rear out feed extension holds long pieces, for more accuracy
- Shrouded blade keeps more saw dust in the removable collection bag for less mess
- Die-cast aluminum table combines with plastic construction for fast, easy movement for work on the go
- Equipped with a positive stop miter gauge, indexed every 15 degrees
- On-board storage for fence, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard, anti-kickback pawl and riving knife
- Weight: 61.30 lbs. (27.8 kg)
- Some assembly required
Added on March 11, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was brought up on Craftsman tools and this was not for my husband, but for me. When it was time to buy a table-saw Sears was the only choice. With the long standing Craftsman name table-saw in hand I went home to set this up. My husband and I set it up in under 45 minutes to and hour and we were both pleased with the ease of the construction. When it was time to put the unit to use the table was unsteady and even though screws stayed in the plastic the plastic broke free from the table causing the extension arm to fall off. About halfway into building a book case the lock down mechanisum for the other arm broke off. When I was pushing the boards through, (3/4 inch plywood) the table would rock and become unstable feeling. Enough so that we will be taking the table back. I must say I am so disappointed and hope that time has not change the quality of Craftsman tools.
Had this about a year and I do a lot of woodworking projects. I havent had any problems with this saw. I cut both hard wood and softwood and it cuts well with it. I did switch out the original blade because the one that comes with it is ok. It was decently easy to put together however the manual could be better in the diagrams. I did have a very difficult time trying to put together the blade guard and eventually gave up
Received my saw today. Arrived in 1 day, I was pleased. The box arrived and had the appearance that someone had used about a roll of clear tape to patch the box. The packaging inside was broken. The bolts to hold the table to the stand, 2 stripped without using any force. The setscrew hole that holds the rear table from moving, is not even there. It was never machined out. I am very disappointed in Sears. I would send it back but i need the saw on Friday.
Easy assembly but you may need to be mechanically inclined. Being portable and foldable makes it handy but less stable than a shop saw. It did a great job right out of the box. The fence is easily out of alignment but I've always double checked for straight even with my old shop table saw. This is a good saw for small jobs and home projects and is a good value for the price.
My husband but this only 1 month later, he was using it and it turned off. So he went to call sears and couldn't get it working. Than he starting to smell smoke. Our whole garage was in black smoke and the table saw was in flames. Luckily we were able to get it out. But our garage was left in black smoke and it almost caught everything else on fire too. Very scarey!
San Diego, CA
Given as a Christmas gift. The handyman loves it - better than expected. His comments: Well constructed; well thought-out; meets needs; moves easily. Looks forward to many years of successful projects made easier with the Jobsite Table Saw.
Bel Air, MD
Bought this saw for rip cuts on hardwood flooring. Performed perfectly with finer blade. Kept one star back for two reasons: 1) the fence is not as sturdy as I would like and 2) out of box set up instructions leave a little to be desired. I could see on other jobs, where cuts have to be EXACT, the fence could possibly be a problem. But, keep in mind this is a portable saw, not supposed to be at the level of pro shop equipment saws.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/22/13 8am CT. Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.