Craftsman 10'' Jobsite Table Saw with Folding Stand (28463)Item# 00928463000 | Model# JT2502RC
|Base Dimensions (LxW):||20.5 in x 17 in|
|Dust Port Outside Diameter (in):||2.5|
|Maixmum Dado Diameter (in):||6|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Maximum Dado Width (in.):||0.5|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||23 in x 19.625 in|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||38.25 x 19.625 in|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||34.25|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Locking|
|General Warranty:||One year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||61.16|
|Package Contents:||Blade, Extension Rail, Miter Gauge, Blade Wrench, Rip Fence|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Cord retention system|
|Cord Type:||14 gauge|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3 in|
|Right Rip Capacity:||24 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Jobsite Table Saw Gets the Job Done
Fast up, down and through countless cuts, the Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw rips sheets, miters boards and slots planks with solid performance. The kind of tool that’s built to deliver the precision cuts you need at a price you can afford, this saw is a solid addition to any crew. Featuring a smooth rolling 15 amp motor that spins a carbide-tipped blade at 5000 rpm, it makes short work of any jobsite task.
With an extendable rear out feed support, anti kickback pawl and crystal clear blade guard, every pass on this table saw is smooth, controlled and accurate. Whether you’re ripping sheet after sheet, precision scribing base boards or cutting dados, the The Craftsman Jobsite Table Saw gives fast, clean cuts in a portable package that goes wherever the work requires. A great way to get the job done quickly and move on to the next, this table saw delivers. Toss it in your truck and get it done right.
- Full kit includes: 36T carbide tipped saw blade, push stick, dust bag, blade guard, anti-kickback pawl, riving knife and blade wrenches
- The Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw’s 15.0 Amp motor delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast rips and cuts
- Large 6 in. wheels provide quick and easy portability and storage
- Clearly marked table top scale delivers fast, easy reading for widths and miters
- Right side extension rips full plywood sheets in up to 24 in. lengths
- Rear out feed extension holds long pieces, for more accuracy
- Shrouded blade keeps more saw dust in the removable collection bag for less mess
- Die-cast aluminum table combines with plastic construction for fast, easy movement for work on the go
- Equipped with a positive stop miter gauge, indexed every 15 degrees
- On-board storage for fence, miter gauge, push stick, blade guard, anti-kickback pawl and riving knife
- Weight: 61.30 lbs. (27.8 kg)
- Some assembly required
Added on March 11, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was brought up on Craftsman tools and this was not for my husband, but for me. When it was time to buy a table-saw Sears was the only choice. With the long standing Craftsman name table-saw in hand I went home to set this up. My husband and I set it up in under 45 minutes to and hour and we were both pleased with the ease of the construction. When it was time to put the unit to use the table was unsteady and even though screws stayed in the plastic the plastic broke free from the table causing the extension arm to fall off. About halfway into building a book case the lock down mechanisum for the other arm broke off. When I was pushing the boards through, (3/4 inch plywood) the table would rock and become unstable feeling. Enough so that we will be taking the table back. I must say I am so disappointed and hope that time has not change the quality of Craftsman tools.
Saint Clairsville, OH
I just want to take a few moments and say how happy i am with table saw. I bought this for my dad and he loved it. It was extremely easy to assemble. Its portability is great and useful for any handyman. Delivery was fast and everything arrived intact and without any type of damage. Thanks for the great service.
After getting it all together I noticed the side of the top metal table had a crack and had been saudered. Other than that it is very well built. Even though a lot of parts were plastic instead of metal.
I bought this saw to haul in and out of the garage because I don't have a dedicated shop with a dust collection system. The stand is great for doing just that. It stows away easily which is perfect for my situation. Set up was a breeze and the saw has been a champ so far with nice straight accurate cuts
Jersey City, NJ
I purchased this table saw for my husband and we recently used it to rebuild kitchen cabinets, this saw is awesome. It is so easy to work and it is powerful and very sturdy. It is everything we wanted and more. A must-have.
replaced a 25 yr old craftsmen 10" table saw that had motor bearings go bad. Set-up of new saw took 1 hour. Easy. Not totally stable when feeding wood into saw due to wheels, but manageable.
Lots of plastic used in the saw. Left angle glide doesn't work. The blade angle lockdown is difficult to use. I am pleased with the portable stand. Once adjusted, the saw worked very well.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.