|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||2-1/2" x 7 7/8 (Left & right)|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||11 x 13-3/8"|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||38 1/4 in x 13 3/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||3 5/16 in x 12 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 5/8 in x 12 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||3 5/8 in x 8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 5/8 in x 8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||39.38|
|Package Contents:||Table Extension, Stop Block, Clamp(s), Dust Bag, blade wrench|
|Preset Miter Angle Detents (Deg):||0,15,22.5,31.6,45 L&R|
|Quick Release Vise:||No|
|Type:||Sliding compound miter|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Motor Brushes:||Consumer replaceable|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Miter Index:||0-50 deg. left/right|
|Bevel Index:||0, 33.9, and 45 deg. Left only|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0 to 45 deg. Left only|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||3-5/8 in.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||3-5/8 x 12 in.|
|Miter Detents:||0, 15, 22-1/2, 31.6 and 45 deg. left/right|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
A Craftsman 10' Sliding Compound Miter Saw Gets the Job Done Precisely Right
Smooth cutting with laser guided precision, lightweight, portable and slicing seamlessly through thick materials, the Craftsman 10' single bevel sliding compound miter saw is the perfect addition to a job site and home shop alike. Spinning at 4,800 revolutions per minute, no matter which blade you slip onto the collar of this compound, you'll cut through wood both hard and soft, leaving sharp edges and tight corners with every cut.
The perfect way to save money on any job, the Craftsman 10' sliding compound miter saw uses smaller, easy-to-maintain blades than larger models, but this saw still delivers the reach to spin through boards up to 12 inches wide. Perfect for quick work, this saw features a Laser Trac that clearly lines up with your pencil marks for fast work and when you're looking to cut precision miters, the built-in clamping system gives you that exact angle every time. The Craftsman 10" compound miter saw delivers precision and versatility that you can count on.
- The Craftsman 10' sliding compound miter saw features a 15.0 Amp motor that delivers high torque and speed
- Include compound miter saw, blade, dust bag, blade wrench, clamp and extensions
- Studs, joists and posts cut easily with the dual slide bearing rail system
- Telescoping aluminum extensions with stop block provide additional support for longer work pieces
- Laser Trac not only gives you an accurate cut line, but doesn't ever run out of batteries
- The 0-50 degree miter adjustment includes common positive stops for accurate cuts on the fly
- 60 carbide teeth give the 10-inch saw blade more life and bite than others
- Aluminum construction is durable and easy to move from home to jobsite
- Some assembly required
- Comes with Owner's Manual (English)
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Product set up easily. This saw cuts really good. The laser may be a little off but you should rely on your measurements and marks anyway. Good product for the price.
The price and idea of this saw is excellent, but execution is poor. I wish I would have read other reviews before buying. The dust collection bag is worthless, not one spec of dust is contained in the bag. On my 2nd use, the bracket that holds the locking **** for the base broke off so now I have no way to lock in an angle or secure the base. Overall just very disappointed with it.
I purchased this saw because my father has one and I have used his. I really like it and it does every thing I need for my projects. With the laser it is very easy to make an accurate cut. It is safe and easy to use.
Oak Harbor, WA
Lake Mary, FL
I recently bought this saw and loved it so much we just bought one for his dad. It is very easy to use, makes accurate cuts, and the clamp is very convenient and effective. I can make a 3 1/2" deep cut no problem, and a 12" long cut with ease.
Rice Lake, WI
was packed good. everything was there, easy to set up,work great right out of box, will be buying another blade soon. friend of mine bought one also. great price with reward member coupon. might want to built or buy a stand for it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.