|Base Dimensions (LxW):||22 in x 18 in|
|Maixmum Dado Diameter (in):||6|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Maximum Dado Width (in.):||0.5|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||25 in x 19 5/8 in|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||25 in x 19 5/8 in|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||34.75|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Locking|
|General Warranty:||One year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63.8|
|Package Contents:||Miter Gauge, Push Block, Blade Wrench, Rip Fence|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Cord retention system|
|Cord Type:||14 gauge|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Left Rip Capacity:||24 in.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3 in|
|Right Rip Capacity:||24 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 21807 Table Saw: Precision, Speed and a Clean Cut with Every Pass
Ripping sheets of plywood, slotting boards and building perfect boxes, a solid table saw is the center of any shop and strong support for countless projects, which is why the Craftsman 21807 is loaded with features. Line up every cut with the Laser Trac® guidance system and use the smooth gliding t-slot miter gauge and 10 inch carbide tipped blade to slice perfect angles. No matter what kind of work you’ve got ahead, this table saw is ready to lend a hand.
Perfect for long work pieces, the Craftsman 21807 Table Saw features an extendable out-feed support that gives you more control so you can focus on smooth feeding. And if you’ve got a wide cut to make, the extendable support tables and quick moving fence allow you to rip sheets up to 24 inches wide in one smooth, fast motion. Stable as can be, the wide base of this machine handles heavy pieces with ease. A solid fixture to any shop, but always ready to move, this table saw detaches from its base for portability that will keep it moving with you every time duty calls. Dependable, durable and ready to get the job done fast, add this saw to your arsenal and tackle any job with cuts, that can’t be matched.
- Full kit includes: 36T carbide tipped saw blade, 2 AAA batteries, dust bag, blade wrenches and push stick
- The Craftsman 21807 Saw’s 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast rips and cuts
- Wide base means stable support for pieces big and small
- Clamp together design allows this saw to break down fast
- Dual roller wheels means more jobsite and shop portability
- Laser Trac® delivers precision, accuracy and speedy cuts
- A pair of table side extensions delivers cuts up to 24 in. wide
- Dust collection bag removes and empties fast
- Out-feed extension supports long pieces easily
- Miter gauge is indexed every 15 degrees for fast, accurate cutting
- On board storage accommodates rip fence, miter gauge
- Some assembly required
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Mount Pleasant, SC
This table saw is great. It was affordable and great quality for the price. My husband usually does the woodworking around the house but now i know how and i am going to.
North Salt Lake, UT
Houghton Lake, MI
It's nothing like my old 8" craftsman table saw. Very cheaply made. runs good but the rip fence is not accurate. You will need to measure off the end of the table at each end of the rip fence for a straight cut. The miter fence is sloppy and is useless.I wish I hadn't sold my other table saw before I bought this one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.