Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 x 1 x 6.5 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||10 mm|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9 (1.2 interior)|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 10mm Nut Driver Is Color-Coded for a Quick Draw
The Craftsman 10mm nut driver is a metric hand driver that helps you secure nuts on short bolts without using a wrench. It makes slippage less likely, so you can do a cleaner job. The handle of this driver is color coded so that you can tell which size it is at a glance.
The durable Craftsman 10mm driver has alloy steel shafts and an alloy steel socket. This makes for a nut driver that will stand up to abuse. You can go about your work without worrying that you will break your tool. In fact, this Craftsman driver comes with a lifetime guarantee. It is the last 10mm nut driver you will ever need, as long as you do not lose it.
- Craftsman 10mm nut driver has a handle color that allows you to identify the size at a glance
- Nut drivers are great substitutes for wrenches and offer more grip on the nut
- Alloy steel socket and shafts make this tool stand up over time
- Comes with Craftsman's forever guarantee
- Weighing just 0.4 pounds, this is a light tool with a lot of strength
- Narrow shaft gets into areas where sockets and wrenches cannot reach
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The nutdriver is easier to use than tradional sockets & wrenchs, expecially for a woman. No looking for the correct wrench to go with the socket once you find the socket that fits.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.