Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Iconic with a Twist: The Craftsman 10mm Reversible Ratchet Wrench Has a Handy Reverse Lever
The Craftsman 10mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench provides you with the convenience of having open and box wrenches on just one tool. That makes for easier work around the house or on the job site, like those times when you want to break the nut loose and then get fast-turning action without swapping it out for another tool.
This Craftsman 10mm reversible ratchet wrench has a one-hand reversing lever, to make it easier than before for you to secure bolts in place. There is a 5 deg. arc for turning a fastener, as well. With the 72 gear teeth and 12 deg. knuckle clearance, you can work quickly and with precision, to get to the next project. And, with a slim profile on the box end head and 10mm length, it fits where other tools simply can't go. Lightweight at only 0.1lbs, this Craftsman combination wrench is impressively guaranteed forever, for excellent consumer protection.
- Craftsman 10mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench brings together the both of best worlds with open and box wrenches in one tool
- Easy to use around the home or on a professional job site
- One-hand reversible lever allows for convenience and fast action
- Standard length of 10mm and 12 deg. knuckle clearance, with 5 deg. turning arc
- 72 Gear teeth, so you can work quickly and with ease
- Only 0.1lbs, so it won't tire your hand
- Slim profile of box end head enables usage in tight areas
- Ratcheting wrench is guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Fair Grove, MO
I bought this ti replace one I lost which I loved very much. The new one does not disappoint. Took a bit to break in but is great. Love these tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Corpus Christi, TX
, New Hampshire
This is the best wrench I have ever used. It can sure take a beating. It has never had a problem for the 12 years that it has been around at a mechanic place. I recently purchased it because he retired. I mainly use it for my dirtbikes. The reversable switch is the best idea. It can get where a socket can't. It can get nuts and bolts that would be a hassle with a wrench out in seconds instead of minutes. If cut it in half Craftsman should replace it. I say that because this wrench is industructable. My advice is BUY IT! It's worth every penny.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.