Specifications & Dimensions
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
Ratings & Reviews
One hand reversing lever, 5 deg. arc to turn a fastener. 72 gear teeth for quick engagement, 12 deg. knuckle clearance. Slim profile box end head to get where other tools can't.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Corpus Christi, TX
, New Hampshire
This is the best wrench I have ever used. It can sure take a beating. It has never had a problem for the 12 years that it has been around at a mechanic place. I recently purchased it because he retired. I mainly use it for my dirtbikes. The reversable switch is the best idea. It can get where a socket can't. It can get nuts and bolts that would be a hassle with a wrench out in seconds instead of minutes. If cut it in half Craftsman should replace it. I say that because this wrench is industructable. My advice is BUY IT! It's worth every penny.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.