Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
1/4 in. drive flexible socket. 6 pt. opening. Metric size 10mm. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
There are two screws at the rear of the oil pan on a VW TDI engine that you must access through a hole from an angle. If you have a manual transmission, the flywheel gets in the way, but there is a access slot you can find by rotating the crank. Once you have access to the screws, this socket makes it easy to get them out and torque them when installing the new pan.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 05-Dec-2013 See details.