Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
1/4 in. drive flexible socket. 6 pt. opening. Metric size 10mm. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
There are two screws at the rear of the oil pan on a VW TDI engine that you must access through a hole from an angle. If you have a manual transmission, the flywheel gets in the way, but there is a access slot you can find by rotating the crank. Once you have access to the screws, this socket makes it easy to get them out and torque them when installing the new pan.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.