Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 10mm 6-pt. Socket Features a Flexible Head so You Can Reach any Angle with Ease
The flexible head on the Craftsman 10-millimeter socket delivers superior versatility and makes it unlike any other socket in your toolbox. Made with a 1/4" drive and built from durable alloy steel, you’ll keep this socket in your toolbox for good. If you’ve ever worked with a ratchet in a tight area, you know how frustrating it can be to find the right grip and produce enough torque to fasten or loosen stubborn bolts. This flexible socket ensures a comfortable and powerful grip every time.
The Craftsman 10mm 6-pt. socket makes even the toughest jobs a little simpler. This will become a go-to tool that you'll want to keep on your workbench for everyday jobs.
- Craftsman 10-millimeter socket offers a fit for a variety of socket sizes
- 1/4" drive flexible socket
- 6-point opening
- Metric size 10mm
- Use with standard ratchet
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Yes this 10mm 6 pt. flex Socket is guarantee for life, I'm completely satisfied, I personally recommend this Craftsman product to everybody. go ahead and grab one four you self.
Franklin Park, IL
There are two screws at the rear of the oil pan on a VW TDI engine that you must access through a hole from an angle. If you have a manual transmission, the flywheel gets in the way, but there is a access slot you can find by rotating the crank. Once you have access to the screws, this socket makes it easy to get them out and torque them when installing the new pan.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.