Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 10mm Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Goes Where Other Wrenches Can't
The 10mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench gives you options. There's the locking flex wrench in a stubby, slim model for optimal access, speed and precision. Then there's the combination wrench, the go-to tool for mechanics.
The Craftsman 10mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench locks in nine positions and features 180-degree head rotation with 11 positions and a 5-degree ratcheting swing arc. The open end makes it simple to get into spaces where the bolt or nut is tightly wedged, while the box end offers better contact to minimize slipping and rounding. You'll speed up the job at hand, decreasing hand fatigue. The wrench is fully polished, which also makes cleanup go more quickly.
- Get the loosening power that you need with the 10mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench
- Alloy steel construction with a fully polished finish for ensured durability and easy cleanup
- Straight handle with a comfortable grip to ease hand fatigue during longer tasks
- Perfect for getting into tight spaces and minimizing rounding and slipping
- Ideal speed, access and precision to handle the toughest jobs with ease
- 9 locking positions
- 180-degree head rotation with 11 positions
- 5-degree ratcheting swing arch
- 4.11" long
- Weighs 0.13 lbs
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.