Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||6|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
6 pt. metric combination wrench. Size 10mm. Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated, oil quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Nickel-chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion to simplify cleaning. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This was THE wrench I needed to back off a stubborn 10 mm bolt. The bolt was right next to an exhaust pipe. The bolt's head surface would certainly have been defaced by my 12 point wrench, and was in too tight a place to reach with a 3/8" six point socket.
San Francisco, CA
It is safer to apply greater force on this 6 pt. wrench than going with a 12 pt. wrench. You can round off a rusted or stuck bolt when using a 12 pt. wrench.
Los Angeles, CA
Rowland Heights, CA
This is a good solid Craftsman wrench, but somewhat obsolete now. The newer wrenches have a ratcheting feature that does the job much faster and much easier. I would buy this to have as a backup. The ratcheting wrenches are better.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.