Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||6|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
6 pt. metric combination wrench. Size 10mm. Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated, oil quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Nickel-chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion to simplify cleaning. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Francisco, CA
It is safer to apply greater force on this 6 pt. wrench than going with a 12 pt. wrench. You can round off a rusted or stuck bolt when using a 12 pt. wrench.
Los Angeles, CA
Rowland Heights, CA
This is a good solid Craftsman wrench, but somewhat obsolete now. The newer wrenches have a ratcheting feature that does the job much faster and much easier. I would buy this to have as a backup. The ratcheting wrenches are better.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.