Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||1|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.03|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Torque in Your Palm with the Craftsman 10mm Wrench Socket
The Craftsman 10mm Socketprovides a strong grip for smooth-ratcheting action on metric nuts and bolts. Attach this socket to your socket wrench and get to work on those automotive repairs or putting together that new piece of furniture in your home. Made with a built-in ball and spring mechanism, this socket won’t slip or give when you’re in the middle of your work. The slim design makes it easy to fit in small places without sacrificing strength or control, too.
Take on all projects involving metric hardware, from tightening the pedals on your child’s bicycle or making household repairs, to fixing a part in your car ‒ all with the Craftsman 10mm Wrench Socket.
- Enjoy a sure fit and strong grip with Craftsman’s 10mm Socket during all projects
- 10mm socket size
- 6 points of contact
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
These things are the bomb! So handy and work great if you have a ratcheting wrench like gear-wrench, pops in the end and makes a super small socket wrench. Love it. Sears markets this SO POORLY! Offer in stores why don't you (just there last night), and why not a SET of these things??
These things are the bomb! So handy and work great if you have a ratcheting wrench like gear-wrench, pops in the end and makes a super small socket wrench. Love it.
Sears markets this SO POORLY! Offer in stores why don't you (just there last night), and why not a SET of these things??
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.