Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||11/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 11/16 In. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench: Made of Tough Alloy Steel
The 11/16 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench features a box and open end with 11/16 inch opening size and 72 tooth gear system for quick engagement with fasteners. The wrench goes where few others easily can as it has a slim profile box end head. It has a 12-degree knuckle clearance.
The Craftsman 11/16 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench also works quickly because of its ratcheting design that features a one-hand reversing lever with a quick-turning 5-degree arc. Avoid hand fatigue or strained wrists by using this handy tool. It is made strong of alloy steel to withstand tough situations, and it has a straight handle to give you maximum control as you use it. The standard-size wrench is sold on its own to add easily to your tool collection. Get an amazing warranty, too, as this quality wrench is guaranteed forever.
- Craftsman 11/16 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench features a box end and open end for ultimate convenience
- Has 11/16 inch opening size and 72 tooth gear system for quick engagement with fasteners
- Slim profile box end head to fit tight spaces
- Enjoy 12-degree knuckle clearance
- Its ratcheting design that features a one-hand reversing lever with a quick-turning 5-degree arc; avoid hand fatigue with this tool
- Made strong of alloy steel to withstand tough situations
- Standard size with straight handle for full control
- Comes individually
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a MUST have for any tool box. Works so well on any job. Very easy to use and smaller than a socket and ratchet. Made in the good old USA, that is awesome! Craftsman ratcheting wrench is one of the best inventions of all time......and did I say USA?! Yes I did!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.