Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||11/16 in., 3/4 in.|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
Ratings & Reviews
11/16 x 3/4" Open-End Ratcheting Wrench Gives You the Speed of a Ratchet with the Access of an Open-End Wrench
Whether you are an auto mechanic or a weekend do-it-yourselfer, your toolbox would not be complete without this Craftsman open-end ratcheting wrench. Featuring a ratcheting design which means you do not have to take the wrench off the fastener, helping you with tight spots and letting you get the job done faster and easier. You get the speed of a ratchet with the access of an open-end wrench.
This open-end SAE ratcheting wrench comes with two sizes, therefore you are getting two wrench sizes in one tool, saving valuable space in your toolbox. Made of alloy steel, feature a straight handle and standard length. Of course, they also come with the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, so you can count on them for life.
- Craftsman 11/16 x 3/4" open-end ratcheting wrench features a patented, open-ended, ratcheting tooth design
- Each wrench is double ended and consists of two sizes
- Combines the speed of a ratchet with the access of an open-end wrench
- Made of alloy steel, so it will last and last
- Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I had purchased this with the intent to grind it down for a specific application to install router bits to the Bolt-on router attachment. In seeing that my original intent wasn't feasible, I set it aside until I needed to attach a brass fitting. The ratcheting aspect proved to perform much better than I had envisioned. I may not have the need for the entire set of these wrenches but the specific sizes will definitely be on my tool purchase planning.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.