Craftsman 11 pc. 6 pt. Metric Socket 1/4 in. Wrench SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00934861000 | Model# 34861
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
11 pc Metric Socket Wrench Set: All Set and Ready to Work on Your Favorite Foreign Automobile
Whether you have a garage full of old Japanese motorcycles or you love working on that foreign car of yours, this Craftsman 11 pc 1/4 in Metric Socket Wrench Set is a great buy. Foreign automobiles and motorcycles generally use metric nuts and bolts, for which your standard wrench set just won't serve.
This 11 pc Metric Socket Wrench Set comes with nine sockets of varying sizes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13mm), a 1/4 inch drive ratchet and a 1-1/2 inch extension bar all neatly organized in a durable black plastic case, which clearly marks the socket sizes in easy to read raised numerals. Comes with a Craftsman warranty, so you know it's trustworthy. Great for on-the-go projects or for keeping in your car for emergencies.
- The Craftsman 11 pc 1/4 in Metric Socket Wrench Set is perfect for working on foreign automobiles and motorcycles as well as other projects requiring metric sockets.
- Set includes a 1/4 inch drive ratchet plus a 1-1/2 inch extension as well as nine different sized sockets (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13mm).
- This metric wrench set comes in a sturdy black plastic carrying case, which keeps all your sockets neatly organized with clearly marked socket sizes so you always know which one you're reaching for!
- Don't even worry about lending your set out-at this price you might as well buy your neighbor his or her own set!
- Comes with a Craftsman Warranty.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After having my sockets all over the place in my toolbox..I didn't have the right size for the job at the time. Typical huh? So off to Sears I went. I purchased this socket wrench set since it had the right size socket for the job and was also the last one they had at the store. While it worked out fine for what I used it for. I thought it was a little pricey and then was more dissapointed at the fact that the box set was missing the extention piece! Ohh well, in this case, I didn't get what I paid for. But overall, a good product. Just make sure to check inside the box before you drive away to make sure all the pieces are there.
For the price it is hard to beat this small drive socket set. One thing I have always liked about Craftsman's ratchet design is that the handle thickness is deeper than other competitive products. That helps both with strength and your grip on the tool. I've broke other brand ratchets but never have managed to break a Craftsman tool so in my book they are a good value.
Dana Point, CA
This 1/4" set is perfect for having all the standard sizes available in one compact set that I can tote while working on motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc. It makes my work easier, knowing I don't have to waste time searching my toolbox for just the right socket.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Good solid set of craftsman sockets in plastic carry case. I have several 3/8" drives rachets, and thought this 1/4" would be the same. It is not-it is about 1/2 size of the 3/8" drive, as far as thickness and bulk. Looks almost like a toy! I have broken the drive mechanism of a couple of 3/8" before, so on this one, I will be sure not to apply to much torque. As always, the right tool for the right job. This one has it's place, but i won't use it to remove any lug nuts!
Sadly made in China, but what isn't these days? The warranty still applies so the price can't be beat! The case is an improvement over some cases I've had in the past where if you tip them over while closed the tools scatter inside...and fall everywhere when you open it up. This case is great!
This is a great little set. My existing metric socket set starts at 10mm so this set fills a nice gap. The case is good quality and it is nice to have a 1/4" ratchet to go along with my 3/8". On sale this really can't be beat.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.