Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
11 pc Metric Socket Wrench Set: All Set and Ready to Work on Your Favorite Foreign Automobile
Whether you have a garage full of old Japanese motorcycles or you love working on that foreign car of yours, this Craftsman 11 pc 1/4 in Metric Socket Wrench Set is a great buy. Foreign automobiles and motorcycles generally use metric nuts and bolts, for which your standard wrench set just won't serve.
This 11 pc Metric Socket Wrench Set comes with nine sockets of varying sizes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13mm), a 1/4 inch drive ratchet and a 1-1/2 inch extension bar all neatly organized in a durable black plastic case, which clearly marks the socket sizes in easy to read raised numerals. Comes with a Craftsman warranty, so you know it's trustworthy. Great for on-the-go projects or for keeping in your car for emergencies.
- The Craftsman 11 pc 1/4 in Metric Socket Wrench Set is perfect for working on foreign automobiles and motorcycles as well as other projects requiring metric sockets.
- Set includes a 1/4 inch drive ratchet plus a 1-1/2 inch extension as well as nine different sized sockets (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13mm).
- This metric wrench set comes in a sturdy black plastic carrying case, which keeps all your sockets neatly organized with clearly marked socket sizes so you always know which one you're reaching for!
- Don't even worry about lending your set out-at this price you might as well buy your neighbor his or her own set!
- Comes with a Craftsman Warranty.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After having my sockets all over the place in my toolbox..I didn't have the right size for the job at the time. Typical huh? So off to Sears I went. I purchased this socket wrench set since it had the right size socket for the job and was also the last one they had at the store. While it worked out fine for what I used it for. I thought it was a little pricey and then was more dissapointed at the fact that the box set was missing the extention piece! Ohh well, in this case, I didn't get what I paid for. But overall, a good product. Just make sure to check inside the box before you drive away to make sure all the pieces are there.
this was another sale item i just could not pass up. i keep these in the trunk of my classic volkswagen for when it acts up on the road. the craftsman quality all the way.
Fort Worth, TX
Looks pretty good but doesn't have the ratchet-to-socket tightness of my ol' USA made inch set from decades ago. Ratcheting action is smoother and finer though. Made in China but for 10 bucks (sale) I can't complain, plus still great Craftsman lifetime warranty. Nice metric sizes with no breaks in sequence (no skipping 11 mm, etc.). Added mini-extension is a nice plus. The snap on the case looks much better than my old case that broke when it was still relatively new. Case also has a couple of slots for throwing in extra goodies.
Baxter Springs, KS
I purchased this as a gift for a mans gift at a party. Craftsman tools have been a staple in my house and every man needs a set of these sockets. Nice carrying case and easy to use.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.