Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The 11 pc Standard Socket Wrench Set: Primed and Ready for Your Projects
Every household should have a Craftsman 11 pc 1/4 in Standard Socket Wrench Set, and at this price, why not keep a second set in your car? Ratchet wrenches are the perfect tool for working on cars or bikes or any other projects that require tightening or loosening nuts and bolts in hard-to-reach places.
This 11 pc Standard Socket Wrench Set from Craftsman comes with their trustworthy warranty and includes one 1/4 inch drive ratchet, one 1-1/2 inch extension bar and nine sockets of varying sizes (3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, and 1/2 inch). All eleven pieces come packed neatly in a tough black plastic carrying case, which clearly displays the socket sizes in raised numerals. Easy to store and easy to use, this wrench set will quickly become one of the most useful things you have around your house.
- The Craftsman 11 pc 1/4 in Standard Socket Wrench Set includes a 1/4 inch drive ratchet with a 1-1/2 inch extension bar and nine different standard sized sockets (3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, and 1/2 inch).
- Wrench set is stored in a durable black plastic carrying case, which keeps your tools organized and easily accessible-each socket spot is clearly marked on the case, so you know exactly where each one belongs.
- Great to use on cars, lawn equipment, or even putting together furniture. Your tool collection won't be complete without this standard wrench set.
- Comes with a Craftsman Warranty.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Los Angeles, CA
I can't really complain about these tools. They come in a nice ABS case that has a little spot for extra fasteners and what not. I carry a set with my electric bike in case of long trips. It's a very light set that does the job well. Craftsman lifetime warranty makes them even more special. If they fail, just bring them in to Sears and walk out with a new one. I've only had 1 rachet and 2 extensions fail in my lifetime of using Craftsman tools and they were replaced without question.
Price was good, and it functions well, but upon closer inspection at home (the case was tied shut with a plastic "cable tie," I noticed that the handle is not finished in the quality that my other Craftsman socket handles are. Looks like it missed the final grinding and polishing that we have come to expect from the Craftsman brand name. I have been to the store since then, and noted that the socket handles available - individually - are MUCH better looking. Just be aware that the full quality of product you are getting may not be what you expected to see! I guess Sears now has various quality levels of "CRAFTSMAN," for which you need to inspect the items carefully, even to the point of opening the case in the store and comparing what is in the case with what is hanging on the rack as individual items.
This was on sale when I got it, and I also had some rewards to use. I was able to get this set cheaper than just buying just the ratchet. It's Craftsman, what else is there to say?
I loaned out my other socket set and it never found it's way back home.When you need it, guess what. I was tired of fumbling around with other sockets to do a job. A must have.
My boyfriend is a mechanic and I purchased this set as a replacement for some lost tools. Craftsman is a great brand; reasonably priced and very well made.
East Moline, IL
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/22/13. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.