Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3 lbs.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Screwdriving|
|Material:||Hardened alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 11 pc. Heavy-Duty Impact Screwdriving Set is engineered to take a hit and finish the job. Bits are able to handle high torque in the increasing applications where impact drivers are used.
- Forged tip reduces breakage
- Allows for 2X longer bit life
- Spring-loaded magnets on all nutsetters to absorb impacts in tough driving applications
- Eliminates magnet coming loose or displacing from nutsetter in high impact situations
- High quality, heat treated S2 steel
- Bands allow for better and more precise bit control
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
in general a good value to go along with the 1/4" impact driver. I would like to have seen a 3/8" socket adapter with this. So far the bit are lasting as long as other top brand black oxide impact bits which is good for me. packaging is very cheap unlike dewalt or milwaukee bits, I broke the box the first time i opened it.
Bowling Green, KY
For 11 pieces it has the basics but I'd recommend finding a set that has at least 5x the amount of bits as this since you don't want to end up carrying a bunch of separate cases around. Consolidation is key
I kept ruining my standard phillips bits using my high impact C3 drill. But since i purchased this set, I have yet to ruin one of the bits. These are essential for any large project that involves a high quantity of screwing. I am very happy with this purchase
I find that most bits even when they are listed as heavy duty or impact, still break and have there teath chip. That has not been the case with this set. I have used them for even drilling into concrete and have not had a problem!
I needed a set of impact bits for my new dewalt impact driver as it broke all my standard bits. Got this set at sears and they are holding up well on my deck repairs.
As a carpenter i have been using craftsman products for a long time and i love thE quality , durability and availability of this great product.. it makes my job so easy , thanks to sears for making such product available and possible,,AWESOME PRODUCT BRAND!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I ended up giving these to my dad who says they are indeed for heavy-duty jobs. When I used them I couldn't tell any difference between them and the other craftsman bits.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.