Craftsman 11 pc. Metric Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 3/8 in. DriveItem# 00934464000 | Model# 34464
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||11|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.95|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Metric Socket Accessories are Strong and Reliable
The Craftsman 11-piece metric socket accessories are built strong to make easy work of any fasteners in your project at home or at the shop. The tools are made of alloy steel and are heat treated so that they can stand up to whatever you throw at them. The set is composed of 11 pieces, which are all nickel/chrome plated for additional durability.
A range of sockets comes in the Craftsman metric socket accessories set. The socket sizes are: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18mm. The headlock grip on these 6pt metric sockets is great for securely attaching to fasteners without the issues of rounding them. Plus, a reusable storage rack is included with the set that makes it easy to organize your sockets, store them and carry them with you on the go. They are guaranteed forever too, which is unbeatable value.
- Craftsman 11-piece metric socket accessories are an all-in-one purchase that provides you with a range of high-quality socket sizes
- Made from alloy steel for high strength and heat treated to withstand the force you put on them and many temperatures
- Nickel/chrome plated for durability
- Metric socket sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18mm
- Headlock grip on fasteners to loosen and tighten fasteners without rounding them
- Sockets are 6pt for great grip
- Reusable storage rack included to help you organize, store and carry sockets
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
vey satisfied with all of my Craftsman tools. Have used them for the past 50 years. No problems if one went bad, it was easily replaced by the local Sears store no matter where I have lived in the US.
Bought the last of the Made in the USA sets in my local store. Great Craftsman quality, stamped G2 series chrome sockets, 6 point for hex bolts and nuts. The newer ones are made in China.
I purchased this item on sale, and it has all the common sizes I need. the other reason I bought it was because it is made in USA. the new stock items are not, so look through all of them on the rack to see if you can find a usa one. good luck!
I love Craftsman tools. Even though they are a good quality I still like knowing that if anything happens to them I can return them for a replacement, no questions asked.
Fort Campbell, KY
If you need something to hold your sockets these work just as well if not better than any other on the market. I have been using craftsman socket rails for years and havent seen a reason to change.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.