Specifications & Dimensions
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Built for SPEED to rapidly advance fasteners. The MACH SERIES 11-piece Bit Driver Set provides 50% more torque, using the break-away handle feature, than a regular screwdriver with a 90-degree twist action. Offset shaft and smooth spin handle allows for a rapid crank action.
Retractable Screw Guide Sleeve on tip keeps flat tips and stubborn fasteners engaged. Full metal break-over joint built into the multi position handle provides added strength for high torque when used in the T-handle position.
- Retractable Screw Guide Sleeve
- Dual Material co-molded comfort grip handle
- 10 Assorted Bits
- Phillips Bits: #1, #2, #3
- Slotted Bits: 1/4-IN, 3/16-IN, 1/8-IN
- Hex Bits: 1/4-IN, 3/16-IN, 5/32-IN, 1/8-IN
- Bit Caddie slides onto driver shaft for easy storage
- Lifetime Craftsman Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 12, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
El Paso, TX
Since I?ve aged turning a screw driver is not as easy as it used to be. With the swivel design it is much easier to remove and install screws. This swivel design also allows to rotate the handle to achieve to torque require to break the screw loose.
It's a nice screw driver and the build quality seems fine despite the plastic handle. It would definitely be nice if it had a place to store the extra bits though. I'm sure they will get lost quickly now and I won't have them when I need them next.
this is a must have for any project. its great for akward places and speeds up working time. I love how the handle turns to make it so much faster to put screws in. hey ladies, this makes a perfect gift for your man!
Two Rivers, WI
This is a snappy little driver, it took a couple tries to figure the optimum position on the handle, but once you get the hang of it this driver will save you some time.
This is a very easy tool to use and comes with a assortment of different basic bits . The design of the driver makes it easy to control at a fast motion and seems to be durable but have not put it to the test yet .
San Diego, CA
El Paso, TX
Needed something simple, yet sturdy and portable to remove my Jeep's hardtop. Easy to use, very well constructed, plenty of bits to chose from. Takes me half the time to remove and replace screws. Would definitely recommend.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.