Specifications & Dimensions
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Built for SPEED to rapidly advance fasteners. The MACH SERIES 11-piece Bit Driver Set provides 50% more torque, using the break-away handle feature, than a regular screwdriver with a 90-degree twist action. Offset shaft and smooth spin handle allows for a rapid crank action.
Retractable Screw Guide Sleeve on tip keeps flat tips and stubborn fasteners engaged. Full metal break-over joint built into the multi position handle provides added strength for high torque when used in the T-handle position.
- Retractable Screw Guide Sleeve
- Dual Material co-molded comfort grip handle
- 10 Assorted Bits
- Phillips Bits: #1, #2, #3
- Slotted Bits: 1/4-IN, 3/16-IN, 1/8-IN
- Hex Bits: 1/4-IN, 3/16-IN, 5/32-IN, 1/8-IN
- Bit Caddie slides onto driver shaft for easy storage
- Lifetime Craftsman Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 12, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Round Rock, TX
I went to Sears the other day to pick up a wrench and decided to stroll through the best part of the store and check out some of the new tools. I had Jake with me and he hadn't seen the Bolt-On series and he thought that was kind of cool with all it can do. But the one that caught us both was the new Mach series tools. At first, the ratchet system seemed a bit gimicky to say the least. I mean, just pick it up and look it over and you'll know what I mean. Still, it seemed quite stout for the construction and the mechanism worked pretty well. I can only imagine how dirt and grease from an engine compartment might affect the grooves but then, I probably would have this tool set in the boat and not in the garage. The one Mach tool entry Ido like and just can't understand why it took Craftsman so ling to get around to is the bit driver set! For many years I used a Klein version of that kind of driver when Iwas doing to commercial cabling thing and that odd looking driver is a sure time saver and a lot lighter than carrying a drill around! The Mach series though has a unique, shall we say, twist, over the Klein version, and that is that is a break away feature that allows you to add some torque to undoing a screw! I like that. I liked it so much that I bought it!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.