Craftsman Mach Series 11-Piece Screwdriver and Bit SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00944881000 | Model# 44881
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Built for SPEED to rapidly advance fasteners. The MACH SERIES 11-piece Bit Driver Set provides 50% more torque, using the break-away handle feature, than a regular screwdriver with a 90-degree twist action. Offset shaft and smooth spin handle allows for a rapid crank action.
Retractable Screw Guide Sleeve on tip keeps flat tips and stubborn fasteners engaged. Full metal break-over joint built into the multi position handle provides added strength for high torque when used in the T-handle position.
- Retractable Screw Guide Sleeve
- Dual Material co-molded comfort grip handle
- 10 Assorted Bits
- Phillips Bits: #1, #2, #3
- Slotted Bits: 1/4-IN, 3/16-IN, 1/8-IN
- Hex Bits: 1/4-IN, 3/16-IN, 5/32-IN, 1/8-IN
- Bit Caddie slides onto driver shaft for easy storage
- Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 12, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
La Habra, CA
The tool handle was not parallel to the tool tip. The tool therefore had a "wobble effect" at the tip when trying to use it, rendering it unusable. Returned to store for exchange but all of these in stock had the same problem. Ended up returning it for refund.
I really like the way this screwdrivers handles, it fit into places normally you would have a hard time getting into, extra great to get in them tight spaces, when you are working on you car or around the house. I really good for the narrow spaces that a regular screwdriver just handle. I would recommend this screwdriver to anyone that works on cars, if your a carpenter or even if your a weekend do it your selfer. I do think you will find this screwdriver will come in handy.
This was a present for my husband who uses all craftsman tools. He has been saying what a great little tool this is. He is very picky about how the tools work and he says this works very well. He was surprised at how easy it was to use and how it made things easier for him. He would recommend it!
As an electrician, I have used similar offset screwdrivers for switch and receptacle covers. This little guy is just as handy, plus I can use it for extra torque with the T handle option. Not to mention I have several bits for one handle, rather than carrying a bunch of different screwdrivers.
The device works as advertised. It made my job easier for screwing and unscrewing multiples screws. The price around $15 was right during Christmas time sales.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.