Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 58 x 10 inches|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.22|
|Package Contents:||Tool Apron|
|Included with Item:|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Number of Exterior Pockets:||11|
|Number of Interior Pockets:||0|
|Pocket Size(s):||8x8 (2), 6x4 (2), 5x4, 1x3 (4), 2x4 (2)|
|Total Number of Pockets:||11|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Carpenter's Apron for the Quick Draw
If you like don't like the momentum-killing back-and-forth to your box, keep all your important operating tools close by with the Craftsman 11-pocket suede carpenter's apron. The pockets let you organize screw drivers, nails, tape measures and more, while loops on both sides let you dangle your hammers. The apron is double-stitched for extra stability, while reinforcing rivets let the pockets handle the load. The comfortable web belt is 2 inches wide and adjusts to fit waists of up to 50 inches.
The beauty of this Craftsman carpenter's aprongoes beyond the rich brown genuine leather. The five different pockets sizes guarantee that you'll be able to organize everything you need efficiently. There's extra room between pockets, meaning bulkier items fit easily and you won't have to squeeze in your fingers to find what you need.
- The Craftsman 11-pocket suede carpenter's apron gives you the convenient organization you need to get through a busy workday or a complicated project
- Apron is made of quality genuine leather, with double stitching and rivets to reinforce the construction
- Hammer loop on each side means handy access for lefties or righties
- Pocket sizes are two 8x8, two 6x4, one 5x4, four 1x3 and two 2x4
- The 2-inch web built fits waists up to 50 inches
- The apron weighs 2.2 pounds
- Overall dimensions are 4 x 58 x 10 inches
Added on August 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Tired of not having enough pockets for tools and hardware while working on a project. This item is a great buy at a low cost to solve that problem. Reasonable pricing and great product.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I really love this tool belt. Wish they still made the accompanying power drill holder, but I'll figure something out. The actual color of mine was quite a bit darker than in the picture - more like a mocha brown rather than "cream and coffee" brown.
I need a new belt to put all my tools while working in difference places, such as on a ladder to fix the siding, or around my air conditioning, or my cars. This one can hold most my tools in easy accessible pockets. I found it very sturdy for my use and comfortable to wear. Recommended.
Awesome belt for a great price. Very sturdy construction, quality suede, and well thought out storage pocket design. Leather hammer loops seem built to last. Perfect tool belt for a carpenter, general contractor, or do-it-yourselfer
I bought this item for my son n law, I seen this browsing sears web site, the price was great! I did not know much about this item when I purchased it so I took a chance on the workmanship. when I received it I was pleasantly surprised. really nice!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Great tool belt to hold everything that you need! Used it once and I saved a lot of time by not misplacing my tools. unfortunately it was stolen a couple of days ago. I may move down to the one pocket design to increase my mobility.
Sugar Grove, IL
I ordered this for my son and was not sure of the finish because it was suede, but was excited to see how really beautifully this is made. It's a soft nubuck -style suede and very luxurious........for a tool belt. LOL It will match his new brown suede work boots. Come on, now. When you're Mom picks out your workclothes, they've gotta match!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.