Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 58 x 10 inches|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.22|
|Package Contents:||Tool Apron|
|Included with Item:|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Number of Exterior Pockets:||11|
|Number of Interior Pockets:||0|
|Pocket Size(s):||8x8 (2), 6x4 (2), 5x4, 1x3 (4), 2x4 (2)|
|Total Number of Pockets:||11|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Carpenter's Apron for the Quick Draw
If you like don't like the momentum-killing back-and-forth to your box, keep all your important operating tools close by with the Craftsman 11-pocket suede carpenter's apron. The pockets let you organize screw drivers, nails, tape measures and more, while loops on both sides let you dangle your hammers. The apron is double-stitched for extra stability, while reinforcing rivets let the pockets handle the load. The comfortable web belt is 2 inches wide and adjusts to fit waists of up to 50 inches.
The beauty of this Craftsman carpenter's aprongoes beyond the rich brown genuine leather. The five different pockets sizes guarantee that you'll be able to organize everything you need efficiently. There's extra room between pockets, meaning bulkier items fit easily and you won't have to squeeze in your fingers to find what you need.
- The Craftsman 11-pocket suede carpenter's apron gives you the convenient organization you need to get through a busy workday or a complicated project
- Apron is made of quality genuine leather, with double stitching and rivets to reinforce the construction
- Hammer loop on each side means handy access for lefties or righties
- Pocket sizes are two 8x8, two 6x4, one 5x4, four 1x3 and two 2x4
- The 2-inch web built fits waists up to 50 inches
- The apron weighs 2.2 pounds
- Overall dimensions are 4 x 58 x 10 inches
Added on August 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Johns, MI
This is a very sturdy high quality tool belt (or apron as it's called). My son uses this daily for his construction job and it holds up well to all kinds of uses, weather, etc. It's very comfortable as well. He loves it.
The toolbelt fits well and does a great job holding all of the basic items that you would have with you as you do general projects. I feel that some of the pockets are a bit oversized, but still manageable.
This pouches are sewn to the belt which doesn't allow for movement, adjustment or adding pockets. I ended up returning the item and getting another one. I was also not pleased with the quality of the belt.
The craftsman toolbelt is very stiff. It does seem well made. Not to sure on how it will do if it should get wet though. might not be the greatest if you will be exposing it to water. It does expand to fit even the larger belt guy. It does seem kind of on the expensive side though for what you are getting.
This looks like a very good quality tool belt. The quality looks like it was made to last and also has a lot of pocket space. It is a craftsman so its worth the price.
I was trying to decide between this suede tool belt and the leather one, and then I remembered that suede is a type of leather. So I bought this one and saved about $30 on the purchase. This belt has plenty of pockets for hammers, nails, pens, cutters, tape measures?you name it, it can hold it. It?s sturdy enough to hang a power drill off of it. It?s difficult to size, but once you get it done it won?t budge. My only complaint is that the dye got all over the pants I was wearing. It didn?t stain them, and I?m not sure if this is normal as it?s my first tool belt, but wear a pair of pants you don?t care about the first few times you wear this tool belt. *Disclaimer: This review was written under the Sears Product Review Points Offer. A reward may have been provided in return for a review. Receipt of this reward was not contingent upon a positive or negative review.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Tired of not having enough pockets for tools and hardware while working on a project. This item is a great buy at a low cost to solve that problem. Reasonable pricing and great product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.