Craftsman 113 piece Universal Max Axess Mechanics Tool SetItem# 00952113000 | Model# 36113
Specifications & Dimensions
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||113|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||4|
|Number of Additional Tools:||3|
|Number of Bits:||44|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||45|
|Number of Wrenches:||12|
|Drive Size:||1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
This Universal Max Axess designed mechanics tool set offers versatility with the universal designed sockets which work with multiple types of fasteners. The unique Max Axess "Pass Thru System" offers convenience which eliminates the need for deep sockets. This set is access driven with the thin-profile design which allows tools to fit where traditional ratchets and sockets cannot.
Universal Max Axess designed wrenches also include the Clench Drive™ on the open end of the wrench. This design improves grip, reduces rounding and increases torque. Backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty, this is an ideal set to add to your household and automotive needs.
- 113pc Universal Max Axess Mechanics Tool Set Includes:
- 7 - 1/4" Drive Universal Max Axess Inch Sockets: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32-IN
- 8 - 1/4" Drive Universal Max Axess Metric Sockets: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11mm
- 1 - 1/4" Drive Universal Max Axess Ratchet
- 1 - 1/4" Drive 3-Inch Extension Bar
- 1 - 1/4" Drive Max Axess Driver
- 1 - 1/4" Drive Bit Adapter
- 1 - 1/4" Drive 1/4" Max Axess Socket Adapter
- 11 - 3/8" Drive Universal Max Axess Inch Sockets: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, and 1-IN
- 13 - 3/8" Drive Universal Max Axess Metric Sockets: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24mm
- 1 - 3/8" Drive Universal Max Axess Ratchet
- 1 - 3/8" Drive 3-Inch Extension Bar
- 1 - 3/8" Drive 1/4" Max Axess Adapter
- 1 - 3/8" Drive 3/8" Max Axess Adapter
- 1 - 3/8" Drive 3/8" Max Axess Socket Adapter
- 3 - 1/2" Drive Universal Max Axess Inch Sockets: 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16-IN
- 3 - 1/2" Drive Universal Max Axess Metric Sockets: 25, 26, 27mm
- 1 - 1/2" Drive Universal Max Axess Ratchet
- 1 - 1/2" Drive 3/8" Max Axess Adapter
- 6 - Inch Universal Max Axess Combination Wrenches: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16-IN
- 6 - Metric Universal Max Axess Combination Wrenches: 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16mm
- 14 - Inch/Metric Nut Driver Bits
- 30 - Screwdriver Bits
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 30, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I purchased two of the set one for in each one of my cars. I have used them a couple times and love them. The price was right and I love the case keeps everything where it should be and helps to see if anything is missing.
This item is great! I used this set to help me get into a tight space and remove a rounded out bolt. If you are in a squeeze and need to reach a tight area max access universal is the way to go.
This is a great product with many features for all different tasks. Great carry along set with just the right amount of necessary tools you can use for all different tasks and projects. Great price thru the club and great tool set all around....
Grand Bay, AL
I got this tool set in two days of ordering it. This is a great set that can be used for anything and everything. I bought this with a 20 off coupon and paid a little less than a 100 dollars and it is well worth every penny.
This a new set at Sears. The salesman at the local Sears didn't know they even made this combination of tools. I am a tool junkie! My garage is literally overflowing. I wanted a set of tools that I could take with me everywhere I want to go and take of as little room as possible. This set fits the bill perfectly. The versatility of the Max Axess ratchets was the main reason for choosing this particular set. They work as regular sockets and deep well sockets. This reduces the amount of sockets you need by at least 30%. I have drawers full of wrenches, but the Universal Max Axess wrench is different. It will fit almost any type of nut or bolt head. square, 12 pt, hexagon ect. Same way with the sockets. Go check out the display at Sears. It speaks for itself. There is a difference in the chrome version and this style. The first salesperson I talked to said there was no difference. The sockets for the chrome set are not universal, they are regular style and will not fit as many applications. It was not on sale at the store, you will need to show them the online price. I used Shop Your Way surprise points and saved another $15.00. If you have not signed up for Shop Your Way, do so now. I have saved over $40. (No I do not work for Sears, LOL)
This socket set was purchased even though I have tons of sockets already... I could never find the right socket to fit the head or depth... with this set I dont have to worry about either problem and the great thing is I can still use my old sockets with the adapter that came in the kit!!! Its a 5 star product but if i could change something it would be to make the larger ratchet slightly longer to provide more leverage.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.