Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||6|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||1/2 in.|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||Yes|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||410|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Speeds:||2|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Bubble Level Included:||Yes|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||11543 Hammer Drill, (2) 11375 Battery Packs, Charger, 2 Double Ended Bits, Auxiliary Handle Assembly, Depth Stop Rod, Case|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Wrist Strap Included:||No|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah):||1.5|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
19.2-Volt C3 Hammer Drill/Driver Is a Powerful Tool
The Craftsman Cordless 1/2'' Hammer Drill is an excellent addition to your tool shed, whether you're a dedicated handyman or a weekend do-it-yourselfer. It's powerful, convenient and compact, offering a maximum torque of 410 in/lbs, 1400 RPM and a maximum BPM of 18200. You'll enjoy the keyless chuck and 24-position adjustable clutch torque.
This 19.2-Volt C3 Hammer Drill/Driver offers dual speed ranges housed in a heavy-duty planetary gear box and a 360-degree auxiliary handle with an adjustable stop rod. The tool is a Sears exclusive, and with a mid-handle design that includes an overmold grip, you'll feel comfortable and in control as you use it. This cordless drill is efficient, giving you optimal performance and allowing for extended use. Once you drill your first hole with this tool, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it. Add it to your workbench today.
- The Craftsman Cordless 1/2'' Hammer Drill is a Sears Exclusive
- The tool includes bits and a built-in level
- Enjoy the power of a maximum torque of 410 in/lbs, 1400 RPM and a maximum BPM of 18200
- The keyless chuck is easy and convenient to use
- Operate the drill/driver within dual speed ranges housed in a planetary gear box
- The tool features a 360-degree auxiliary handle with an adjustable stop rod and a 24-position adjustable torque clutch
- Features include an electric brake and bit storage
- A mid-handle design with overmold grip adds comfort
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Best drill I have purchased. I have used the Dewalt equivalent of this and was very disappointed. The craftsman is by far better than the kids toy that Dewalt makes. I would and have recommended this to friends and coworkers.
At first I hesitated to buy a cordless hammer drill. I wondered if it would have enough power and battery life to give me any benefit. But the power and heft of the C3 Hammer Drill changed my mind. Plus I decided to buy a double sized lithium battery for it. The results are great. The drill powers through stucco and concrete. I have no problem finishing a job on one charge. This is a great addition to my C3 collection.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
had high hopes for this drill. however after 4 holes in hollow concrete block. the hammer stopped working. drilled2 more holes with drill feature and it was smoking so bad I unplugged the battery and waited for it to burn. it didn't but I took it back . very disappointed..
West Salem, OH
I work for Time Warner, i have to constantly drill holes in brick, wood, metal, siding, concrete, and much more almost every day, i have always bought and owned craftsman and this drill has never let me down, drills nice and easy with little to no force, i like the fact that you can change it off hammer drill to conserve battery. A another great thing, the battery life is AWESOME! i highly recomend this drill to anyone, its affordable and very reliable
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
San Diego, CA
Great Mills, MD
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.