Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Metric Opening Size:||11 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 11mm Ratcheting Combination Wrench Puts Many Powers in Your Hand
This Craftsman 11mm reversible combination ratcheting wrench brings a lot of capabilities: the reversible combination tool lets you conveniently tighten and loosen screws and bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener and for those fasteners that you can't fit a ratchet over, there's the open end on the other side. With a 15-degree offset ratcheting box end, this wrench allows for plenty of knuckle room, so you can maneuver the tool to finish the job right; conversely, the ratcheting box end lets you work quickly when you need to.
This Craftsman 11mm ratcheting combination wrench features a straight handle and is crafted from sturdy and durable alloy steel. The metric wrench has an opening size of 11 mm.
- This Craftsman 11 millimeter reversible combination ratcheting wrench has a 15-degree offset ratcheting box end and a ratcheting box end
- This reversible combination tool lets you conveniently tighten and loosen screws and bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener
- The 15-degree offset ratcheting box end allows for plenty of knuckle room; the ratcheting box end gives you speed when you need it
- Straight handle
- 5.91 Inches long
- Opening size of 11 mm
- Crafted from durable alloy steel
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on December 22, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Compact design,great chrome smooth ratcheting action with no slop.Its branded Craftsman industrial and made in USA. If you need this type of wrench and you want the ******** them individually through open stock.The ones that come in the sets are Chinese made and utterly inferior.
I really did not know that I would use a 11 mm wrench so much on my 2006 jeep tj. This wrench fit the bill. smooth action fell very good in my hands. I really like that I change directions with out taking wrench off of bolt or nut.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.