Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Metric Opening Size:||11 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Put Torque in Your Palm with the Craftsman 11mm Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Reversible ratcheting power means you can quickly switch between fastening and loosening settings with the flick of a switch on the box-end side of the 11mm Reversible Ratcheting Wrench. Made with a slim design, this combo wrench allows you to access hard-to-reach spaces.
Craftsman’s 11mm Reversible Ratcheting Wrench is built with 72 gear teeth for quick engagement, so you’ll enjoy a secure grip on all types of hardware. Plus, the 12-degree knuckle clearance ensures your knuckles will be scrape-free after all projects.
- The slim profile of the 11mm Reversible Ratcheting Wrench allows you to work in confined spaces
- 11mm open end and box-end wrench sizes
- 5-degree turning arc
- 12-degree knuckle clearance
- 72 gear teeth
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I purchased the 00942405000P ratcheting wrench set which did not include the 11 mm wrench. These wrenches are ideal for working on German branded vehicles as many suspension components require a triple square bit on the threaded end of the bolt as there is no hex head. The ratcheting wrench makes quick work of removal or installation of nuts on these components.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.