Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5 x 7.8 x 10|
|Hex Key Type:||Hex|
|Handle Type:||L Style|
|Hex End Size:||1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in.|
|Hex End Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Hex End Size:||SAE or Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Long arm "L-Key" style inch hex key set. Comes with it's own convenient take anywhere storage case. Easy to find and store your hex keys so you do not loose them. Set sizes include .050", 1.16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8".
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
They do not round out the hex screws and don't rounf off the tools. I use them on precise fiber optic tools.
I didn't have any hex keys so I bought this set, it seems to come with everything I need. I did purchase the other style of measurement too so that I have all of the sets.
It is made in China. If you are looking for quality, made in USA, Sears Craftsman brand, look elsewhere. If you want something inexpensive to throw at the cat, this is the set for you. I always buy Craftsman because, I thought, they were made in USA. Guess I will have to email and ask before I buy the next set.
It is made in China.
If you are looking for quality, made in USA, Sears Craftsman brand, look elsewhere.
If you want something inexpensive to throw at the cat, this is the set for you.
I always buy Craftsman because, I thought, they were made in USA. Guess I will have to email and ask before I buy the next set.
With Allen wrenches being pretty simple tools, there is not much you can say except the wrenches were strong and the edges clean so they held their bite well. However, I was really impressed with the case design and ease of use. My old wrenches came in the pouch which snapped at the top. This molded case opened easily and the tools came out and snapped back in crisply. They were also clearly displayed as I tried to get the one I needed. Check it out.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.