|Item Weight (lbs.):||67|
|Weight in Box (lbs.):||72|
|Cuts per Minute:||1800|
|Depth Measurement System:||No|
|Feed Rate (FPM):||26|
|Integrated Chip Management:||Yes|
|Lock On Switch:||No|
|Switch Type:||Locking Paddle Switch|
|Cord Length (Feet):||6|
|Drive Motor System:||Universal|
|Depth of Cut Range:||0 to 3/32|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3/32"|
|Maximum Thickness of Stock (in.):||6|
|Width Cutting Capacity:||12.5|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||12 Months|
|Housing Material:||Plastic Body with Machined Aluminum Base|
|Power and Performance:|
|Package Contents:||Planer, Crank handle, Chip Chute, Manual|
Ratings & Reviews
12 Amp Bench Planer Delivers Sheer Surfaces Fast
The perfect finish every time, this Craftsman 12-1/2'' bench planer brings the strength and accuracy of two HSS double-edged blades traveling on four precision machined steel posts to every work piece. Featuring a glass-smooth granite base, whether you’re passing soft or hardwoods through this planer, each piece will glide through while the 9,400 RPM motor powers the removal of imperfections at a rate of 18,000 cuts per minute, channeling dust and debris toward the dust collection chute that easily connects with any shop vac.
If you’re serious about wood working, this 12 amp bench planer is designed for you. Built with a smooth rolling 26 foot-per-minute auto feed function, it delivers consistent results while the max 12-½ inch width and versatile 1/8–6 inch work height takes care of boards, slabs and more. Solid and dependable, its 67 pound weight ensures stability during operation, while the adjustable feed/out feed tables ensure a clean start and finish for every piece that passes through this powerful machine. A shop essential for a job well done, set-up with planer and get results you can count on.
- Craftsman 12-1/2'' bench planer included accessories: Blade change tools, dust collection chute
- 12 Amp universal motor operates with any standard household outlet
- 2-HSS double edged blades with index pin alignment for quick easy blade changes
- Roller case and cutter head travel on 4 precision machined steel posts for accurate depth settings and a smooth, quality finish
- Cutter head rotates at 9,400 RPM producing 18,000 cuts per minute
- Automatically feeds wood through the planer at 26 FPM
- In-feed and out feed extension tables fold up for fast storage
- Reversible dust collection chute connects to a wet/dry vac to keep shop clean (vac not included)
- Max work piece height: 6 in., minimum work piece height: 1/8 in.
Added on May 13, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.