Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13|
|Speed Capability:||6 speeds|
|Collet Chuck Size:||1/4 and 1/2 in.|
|Micro Depth Adj.:||Yes|
|Plunge Lock Control:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Worklight, Wrench, Cutting Guide|
Ratings & Reviews
The 12-Amp Base Router with Soft Start Technology
The Craftsman 2 hp dual base router powers through the toughest tasks while delivering a maximum speed of 25000 RPM. Six variable speed adjustments adjust from veneer to soft to hardwoods and plastics, while the ergonomic handles help limit vibration, even after hours on the job.
This 12 amp base router with soft start technology allows you to switch between a plunge and fixed bases fast, so you can swap from trim routing to carving dados, without wasting time. Equipped to work with ¼ and ½ in. collets, built tough and powered by a 2 hp motor, this router is ready for anything. Toss it on your workbench, and get to work with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 2 hp dual base router includes :1/2 and 1/4-in. collets, 2 router bases, edge guide, 2 vac adapters, wrench and case
- Easy portability gets the job done anywhere
- Soft start slowly increases speed to help eliminate router take-off
- Permanently sealed motor with 6 variable speeds from 10,000 to 25,000 rpm and electronic feedback control to ensure proper rpm for different bit sizes
- Dual full-view window and front/rear chip deflectors deliver clear visibility
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 05, 2011
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.