Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||105|
|Overall Dimensions:||Bed Dimensions 32.5" x 49" x 12"|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Capacity:||12 cu. ft. heaped capacity, 1,000 lbs. load capacity|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Fits all lawn and garden tractors and ATV's with a rear pin hitch|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||16 in. ribbed tires|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Dump|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
|Material:||Steel with powder coat finish|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 12 cu. ft. Steel Dump Cart handles large hauling chores around the lawn by giving you a convenient way to pull materials and supplies with any lawn and garden tractor or ATV. The cart hauls an impressive 750 pounds of dirt, rocks, mulch or other landscaping materials from a staging area to the point of application. Boasting a rugged steel body, undercarriage and hitch, it delivers the heavy-duty performance needed for large jobs. The easy dump lever and removable tailgate ensure efficient unloading of material.
The Craftsman Steel Dump Cart has a heavy-duty steel bed, hitch and undercarriage to handle the toughest hauling tasks. Its large capacity bed is capable of carrying 12 cubic feet of material per load. A hitch pin attaches your cart to any brand riding mower quickly and easily. The cart rolls smoothly on 16 inch pneumatic tires and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Use your lawn tractor or ATV to easily transport rocks, dirt, mulch and other landscaping materials
- Cart holds 12 cubic feet of material with a load capacity of 750 pounds for large hauling jobs
- Hand lever dump release, removable tailgate and 35 degree dump angle make emptying loads effortless
- Hitch pin allows for easy attachment to any tractor or ATV equipped with a rear pin hitch
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- 16 inch pneumatic ribbed style tires roll gently on lawn
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Bed Dimensions: 32.5 in. x 49 in. x 12 in.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this cart to use in the yard. Pulls easily behind my mower and does what I needed it for. I have topped it off with dirt for filling holes and low spots in the yard and it works great
Just the right size for my lawn. Light enough to handle by myself, Heavy enough to handle sugar gum balls from those nasty trees, and a few limbs too. Fits in corner of my garage when not in use.
Santa Fe, TX
I recently purchased the 12-cu ft dump cart to replace the same model I had purchased about 11 or 12 years ago. It is back ordered so I can only comment on my old cart. It was a great cart for hauling heavy loads (carried over 100 cu yd sand over the period) and dead trash trees. Unfortunately I had no choice but to store it outside and it eventually started to rust away and the sun took its toll on the tires. I prolonged the life of the cart a couple of years by spray painting the box, installing a wooden bed, and pumping up the tires as needed. But finally, I had to admit I needed a new cart and because of the good service chose to repurchase the same model cart.
Strong and extremely useful. Hauled dirt, gravel, made trips to the garden and this little cart has saved me again and again. Clean it up a little and I can keep the grandkids amused for hours. Love the cart!
Park Ridge, NJ
Fall River, MA
A quality product for the money. It comes with easy to read instructions for quick assembly. I used to haul some dirt and rocks this weekend and it handled it with no problem. I like the dumping feature as it saves a lot of time.
Several problems with Assembly. Bolts and nuts have no lock washers, knurled surface or self-locking nuts. I expect them to come loose over time. Bolts (Part #24) are not truss head bolts and will protrude in cargo area making shoveling out difficult because of bolt head shoulders. You will have to remove two front support bolts to clear the front gate. Poor engineering. Spring loaded hitch bracket goes out of alignment because it only has one bolt attaching it to drawbar. It should have had two. Dump cart is superior to my old one because it is bolted together rather than welded. Larger diameter tires and shorter bucket than my old 17 cubic foot cart, thus allowing steeper bed when dumping. Tailgate design is improved.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.