Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||High Alloy Steel|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.39|
|Maximum Opening Width (in.):||1.5|
|Wrench Type:||Adjustable wrench|
Ratings & Reviews
Adjustable Wrench with satin nickel finish. Wrench features forged alloy steel, heat treated for strength and durability. Tapered head allows easy access to tight spots. Precision broached, hardened steel jaws for accuracy. Advanced plating process enhances corrosion resistance.
•Durable heat-treated forged alloy steel construction
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this Craftsman 12 inch adjustable wrench to help with a plumbing project. This Craftsman wrench is still made in the USA and worked great for the project. This wrench has been used for many other projects as well as working on the autos. This is a must have tool for any DIYer!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.