Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.10|
|Maximum Opening Width (in.):||1.5|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman 12” in adjustable wrench is of industrial strength and ready to take on any bolt or nut up to 1 1/2" and is perfect for larger sized nuts and bolts around the shop. The forged alloy steel wrench is heat treated to ensure toughness and features a Satin Nickel finish that helps eliminate corrosion build up on your tools.
Max Bolt Size:
1 Lbs. 10 oz.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Wonderful comfort, terrific price, great service - who could ask for anything more? My only reason for not rating this product "excellent" is that on this bed frame, the combo is quite tall. For someone with special needs, getting in and out might be difficult.
Tinley Park, IL
Already had this tool, but had to purchase a second for my RV collection (like to have a dedicated set of tools in the RV). The greatest feature is the width opening. Also, it's a Craftsman - can't beat the liftetime warranty (my kids will be using these tools). Price only dropped $1, but had some points to use, so overall a decent price.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this Craftsman 12 inch adjustable wrench to help with a plumbing project. This Craftsman wrench is still made in the USA and worked great for the project. This wrench has been used for many other projects as well as working on the autos. This is a must have tool for any DIYer!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.