Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.35|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||12 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 12 In. Drill Bit Extension Gives You a Lot More Reach With One Simple Tool
Get deeper with this 12 in. drill bit extension. It will get your bit 12 inches deeper or help you get your bit into a tight space. With this tool, you can get the same depth again and again using different drill bits, so you get a lot more use out of it than a single specialty drill bit.
This Craftsman 12 in. drill bit extension is made using high speed steel, so you get the strength you need to drill accurately and safely. It has a hex shank type, so you need only tighten it down to get a secure lock on your drill bit. It will fit in any standard drill that can accommodate a 1/4" shank and accommodates the same size drill bit shanks.
- 12 In. drill bit extension is constructed of durable high speed steel that stays strong through regular use
- Has 1/4" shank size on both male and female ends, so fits most standard drills
- Hex shank type gives you a tight connection with the turn of a screw
- Drill bit extension gives you a full foot more reach when trying to drill in tight spaces
- Drill up to 12" deeper and save yourself the trouble of buying a bit for one job using this extension
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.