Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||12 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Nail Puller|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 12 In. Gooseneck Bar Gives You Leverage and Grip
With the 12 in. gooseneck bar, you get at tough submerged nails. The nail pulling head slips over the head of stuck-in fasteners to give you a tight grip like the claw of a hammer. The gooseneck shape gives you a smooth pull while the 12 inch bar gives you leverage to put all the pressure you need against your toughest nails.
This Craftsman 12 in. gooseneck bar is made strong with high carbon steel. That means you can pry at a variety of materials without breaking or bending the bar. Use it to pull apart planks of wood or pry up floors. It will do most jobs that just need a little leverage and good old-fashioned strength. It will be a great addition to any toolbox and can certainly come in handy as easily around the house as it would in the shop.
- 12 In. gooseneck bar is made of high carbon steel for long-lasting strength
- This pry bar has a full foot of leverage, so you can really yank at stuck materials and fasteners
- Has a claw end that is perfect for slipping over the heads of nails that need more leverage to free
- Use the flattened end to pry apart materials, such as floorboards and linoleum
- Gooseneck shape rocks back, so you get a smooth pull
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
West Covina, CA
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.