Specifications & Dimensions
|Hand Saw Type:||Hacksaw|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Easily converts to a jab saw for tight access cutting. Blade tension feature for quick & easy adjustments. Cushioned grip, enclosed handle for comfort. 2 cutting positions for straight or flush cuts.
- Built-in blade storage in handle holds up to 12 blades (replacements sold separately)
- 4-1/8 in. depth of cut
- Fits 12 in. blades
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I picked up this saw at a recent trip to my local Sears store. I had my doubts about buying because there are many hacksaws available on the market for 1/2 the price. I was drawn to the weight of the saw and its balanced feel in my hand. Blade changing is easy and the D-handle is very convertible. In the end I am happy I paid the extra few dollars. This will probably be the last hacksaw I ever buy.
Pick one up today, you'll thank me tomorrow!
This saw is not the best I've ever used, but it's still far from the worst. The blade included with the saw is not very good, but I anticipated that and bought a set of blades when I bought the saw. The saw has good balance, and the blade storage is average, the plastic cover for it comes off too easily, and was lost the first day I used it. The screw to hold the blades in storage should be a thumb screw, needing a tool to access it is a downfall. Were it not for the warranty, I probably would have bought a different brand.
Worked great for the small plumbing job I used it on. Was able to get the blade into tight spaces and still have control of it. Price was right, blades seem universal; very happy with it
I was able to use this to cut through cardboard boxes and thin tree stumps and shrubs. It's not that heavy so it can be used for quite some time without tiring your arms.
Saint Augustine, FL
This is a standard designed hacksaw. Feels real solid in your hand. It has good feedback when in use. Good control over the speed and accuracy of the cut. Fairly quick blade change without any issues.
Central Point, OR
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.