Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||12 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.33|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
Ratings & Reviews
Pry bar is 12 in. overall with a 7 in. curved bladed screwdriver. Pry bar has a cellulous acetate red handle. Working tip is curved at 23 deg.
The cellulous acetate ergonomically designed handle offers a more secure and comfortable grip. Bars are hardened and tempered their entire length to produce tools of durability.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 12, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Great tool with a nice finish. I only gave it 4 stars because while it is a pry bar it seems like you should be able to hammer the end. With the plastic handle you will probably break the handle if you do. It would have been easy for the tool designer to run the steel all the way through the handle and put a cap over the end.
This is a good medium sized pry bar.It seems sturdy enough for what it is designed for...small to medium prying.I would not expect this to take the place of a large bar but is a handy size.
Waverly Hall, GA
Des Moines, IA
I used this pry bar to remove brake drums and it make the process easier and faster without having to hammer them off. I will be using this tool for all future drum brake jobs I have to do in the future.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.