Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.95|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
Ratings & Reviews
12-Inch Blue Tool Tote Gets You Prepared and On the Go
Store your tools the smart way in the Craftsman 12-in blue tool tote. Because of its flexible design, it transforms into whatever you need it to be. If you need space for those extra tools, it's a compact storage unit that won't take up much room. If you want to take a select few tools and leave the rest, you can fit them in the elastic hoops that allow flexible storage. Another option is to use it to keep your frequently used tools separate for easier access.
Whether you need tools to go or stay, the 12-in blue tool tote will make sure they're always organized. Levels are held together by Velcro straps and larger tools fit in the mesh pockets on the outside. A foam rubber handle lets you take it along comfortably wherever you go.
- The Craftsman 12-in blue tool tote is a multi-functional, smart storage unit for your tools
- It can transform from a stationary storage space for extra tools or a mobile carrier for selected tools
- Flexibility of its 16 elastic hoops can store an assortment of tools
- Velcro-held levels keeps tools organized and in place
- Larger tools can be stored inside and accessories and smaller tools can be kept in the large mesh pockets outside
- Comes with metal clip for tape measure
- Foam rubber handle lets you carry it comfortably around
Added on November 10, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Panama City, FL
La Crescenta, CA
My dad's a contractor and I got this for him he like it so much he wanted 4 more for his workers! They are on sale write now so I'm going to grab a few more, from what he tells me the quality is very good.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Mount Eden, KY
San Bernardino, CA
I have recently started selling essential oils and have been looking for something easy and practical to carry them in. While at Sears, I glanced over and saw this tool tote and had a "light bulb" moment. The one I only saw the red ones, and didn't want red then I glanced down and saw a navy blue one. (the only one in that color). This tote is perfect because it has several outside pockets around the perimeter. On the inside, it has 8 elastic loops on either side with a total of 16. I use the loops to hold bottles of oil and the inside area to carry printed material. In the outside pockets, I carry mixing bottles, pamphlets, mixing oils and lotions. I can also carry other products in the outside pockets. There are 2 net pockets on each end and on the back there are 4 pockets approximately 2 inches in width. I use those for larger bottles, samples and plug in diffusers. This tote is easy to carry and lightweight. It has a handle down the center that is foam covered and very comfortable. Even though I don't use for its intended purpose, it is exactly what I needed and definitely suites my needs. It has a tag that says Craftsman. I took that off and made my own label that says "Essentially Ditto"
Yuba City, CA
I bought this for my 8-yr-old son. It is the perfect size for him to carry, even with tools it is not too heavy. He can easily find the tools he wants. There are plenty of pockets for smaller items and even a clip for a tape measure.
Fort Lupton, CO
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.