Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
Ratings & Reviews
12-Inch Pink Tool Tote Stores Essentials in Style
Having essential tools around the house will always come in handy and you can keep them all in this nifty Craftsman 12-in pink tool tote. Handy and mobile, the tote lets you pick the specific tools you need to take along anywhere. It has elastic loops that will stretch to fit any type of tool you need. You can also use the external mesh pockets to store and carry tool accessories.
The 12-in pink tool tote uses Velcro straps to keep the levels together for a neat and organized way to store tools. You can fit a variety of hand tools in it and hang the tape measure on the metal clip. With a comfortable padded rubber handle, this organizer will feel comfortable in your hand regardless of the weight.
- The Craftsman 12-in pink tool tote is a convenient, clever and stylish place to store your tools
- Instead of carrying a heavy toolbox around, select necessary tools, pack them inside and go
- 16 elastic loops can stretch to fit a variety of tools
- Large mesh pockets are ideal for storing smaller tools and accessories
- Velcro straps hold levels to keep tools neat and well-organized
- Foam rubber handle makes it comfortable and easy to carry even when it's heavy
- Metal clip holds tape measure securely
- Great for keeping car tools in your car
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 22, 2011
Overall, others give this:
My 11 year old daughter has always had her own tools and safety gear. She has a full enclosed tool box already but needed a carry-around tool box/container. It is built sturdy enough for her, she fills it with everything and them some, for every "job" she does. She is very hard on her tools and stuff so this is a good box and very reasonably priced at that.
I got this item for some of my crafts I do. I love it. It is light and has a lot of compartments that is handy for all the items I carry around. Easy to travel with.
Fort Myers, FL
This box can have many uses I use it for my sewing accsesories is very practical because is open, plus is at a better price, many compartments and it is stronger than regular sewing boxes
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I purchased 2 of these - the pink is for me to use as a caddy for my menu planning, journaling, prayer and bill paying binders. My pens go in the pockets as does my stapler. The 2nd one is actually to be used as a tool chest for my daughter. This is a Christmas gift so it has not been used yet. I do believe it will perform just fine.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.