Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
Ratings & Reviews
12-Inch Gray Tool Tote Makes a Handy Flexible Storage Solution
Whether you need extra storage or a much more mobile toolbox, the Craftsman 12-in gray tool tote is a multi-functional, flexible tool storage system. With a versatile design, you can either use it to store additional tools or as a traveling tool bag if you don't need to take your entire tool set with you. The tote's elastic hoops stretch to accommodate every kind of tool. Large mesh pockets on the outside work great for keeping smaller and thinner items like wrenches or nails.
This 12-in gray tool tote keeps your tool set organized with Velcro straps that hold the levels together. You can arrange tools accordingly in it, placing your most frequently used tools conveniently close. It is very portable with metal handle that is padded with foam rubber for comfortable carry.
- The Craftsman 12-in gray tool tote is such a versatile tool storing system, you can use it in many ways
- Use it as extra storage for your growing tool set or as a mobile toolbox
- Elastic loops adjust and make room for every type and shape of tool
- Large mesh pockets on the outside provide even more space and is ideal for storing smaller or slimmer tools and accessories
- Two Velcro straps organizes your tools by keeping levels together
- Foam rubber padded metal handle makes carrying to jobs or around the house easy and comfortable
Added on October 26, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Very versatile product. It is very spacious and can carry a lot of tools for the job. The bag is very sturdy and the handle is makes it easy to carry around. Perfect for the do it yourself mechanic that travels to vehicles to fix them.
This carrier carries all the essential tools needed to repair all the household projects that I am working on. It even has room to carry my jigsaw and other small electrical tools. Everything is at my fingertips without searching the whole house or shed.
Well made. The right size and easy to get at tools when working on a project. At the start of each project, I pick the tools i might need from my main tool boxes and put them in this, and it is usually all I have to carry and move around. Tool belts are often too small and limiting, and tool boxes too large and heavy. This splits the difference.
I love how sturdy this tool tote is. I actually used it as a mobile office caddy. It holds all my file folders, pens, and other office supplies and easily transported from one place to another. I imagine it's excellent for tools as well.
Fort Mill, SC
this holds my tools so neatly that it allows me to have room for even more tools. with the tape measure hook on side and lots of pockets its perfect to use for your household tools. has a strong base and side, and the handle is sturdy and comfortable.
Allen Park, MI
Los Angeles, CA
This little 12" tool tote is amazing and holds a lot of tools. The elastic bands on the insides hold all your smaller tools in place and keep them from moving around. The handle is very comfortable doesn't feel like your carrying anything at all due to the thick foam.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.