Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
Ratings & Reviews
12-Inch Gray Tool Tote Makes a Handy Flexible Storage Solution
Whether you need extra storage or a much more mobile toolbox, the Craftsman 12-in gray tool tote is a multi-functional, flexible tool storage system. With a versatile design, you can either use it to store additional tools or as a traveling tool bag if you don't need to take your entire tool set with you. The tote's elastic hoops stretch to accommodate every kind of tool. Large mesh pockets on the outside work great for keeping smaller and thinner items like wrenches or nails.
This 12-in gray tool tote keeps your tool set organized with Velcro straps that hold the levels together. You can arrange tools accordingly in it, placing your most frequently used tools conveniently close. It is very portable with metal handle that is padded with foam rubber for comfortable carry.
- The Craftsman 12-in gray tool tote is such a versatile tool storing system, you can use it in many ways
- Use it as extra storage for your growing tool set or as a mobile toolbox
- Elastic loops adjust and make room for every type and shape of tool
- Large mesh pockets on the outside provide even more space and is ideal for storing smaller or slimmer tools and accessories
- Two Velcro straps organizes your tools by keeping levels together
- Foam rubber padded metal handle makes carrying to jobs or around the house easy and comfortable
Added on October 26, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Fort Mill, SC
this holds my tools so neatly that it allows me to have room for even more tools. with the tape measure hook on side and lots of pockets its perfect to use for your household tools. has a strong base and side, and the handle is sturdy and comfortable.
Allen Park, MI
Los Angeles, CA
This little 12" tool tote is amazing and holds a lot of tools. The elastic bands on the insides hold all your smaller tools in place and keep them from moving around. The handle is very comfortable doesn't feel like your carrying anything at all due to the thick foam.
Wilkes Barre, PA
looks to be of fair quality. I have a few diffrent bags like this and i put diffrent itens for diffrent tasks in each. I sure like to just be able to throw the tools in, not having to latch and unlatcke all the time. this accomplishes this task.
This is just right for holding all the tool I will use on any project I have around the house. I use other storage tool boxes and hangers for my tools, but gather them all in this tote when I work on a particular project.
These totes are so handy for keeping drivers in order while you are working. I have three of them now and keep one for metric/standard nut drivers, one for torx head drivers along with other tools in each one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.