|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||4-1/2 x 9 1/2 (Left & right)|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||12 in x 7-3/8 in (diameter)|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||36 x 7-3/8 in.|
|Cord Type:||18 gauge|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||3 in x 7-7/8 in or 3-1/2 in x 5-1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1-7/8 in x 7-7/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||1-1/4 in x 7-7/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||3 in x 5-1/2 in or 3-1/2 in x 3-1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1-7/8 in x 5-1/2 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||1-1/2 in x 5-1/2 in|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||40.37|
|Package Contents:||Hold down clamp, dust bag, blade wrench|
|Preset Miter Angle Detents (Deg):||0,15,22.5,31.6,45 L&R|
|Quick Release Vise:||No|
|Type:||Dual compound miter|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Blade Diameter (In):||12|
|Motor Brushes:||Consumer replaceable|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in. w/ 1 in. collar|
|Miter Index:||0-50 deg. left/right|
|Bevel Index:||0, 33.9 and 45 degress L&R|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0 to 45 deg. L&R|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||3-1/2 in.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||3-1/2 in.|
|Miter Detents:||0, 15, 22-1/2, 31.6 and 45 deg. left/right|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
12" Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw is Rugged, Yet Cuts with Precision
If you've got a beefy piece of moulding or a thick piece of lumber to cut, the Craftsman 12-inch dual bevel compound miter saw can chew through it with ease. The ball-bearing 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor allows this saw to power through the toughest wood, including oak and maple. Slice wide 4 x 4 or 8-inch boards efficiently with the carbide tipped 12-inch blade. Never miss a cut with the Laser Trac system, which beams a line to show you where the blade will hit. Get the clean precise miter, bevel, crosscut or compound cuts you need for your project.
This 12-inch dual bevel compound miter saw also features a dual bevel function, which combines with the 45-degree miter angle capability to allow you to make multiple types of compound cuts with ease. The Quick Cam miter lock allows you to adjust the miter with ease. Sturdy steel supports attach to the base, and tall 4.5-inch sliding fences let you wrangle bigger pieces with ease. Keep your workspace clean using the 2.5-inch dustport, which comes with a dust bag. Or you can connect the port to your vacuum to suck up debris.
- The rugged Craftsman 12 in. dual bevel compound miter saw is constructed out of sturdy die-cast aluminum to perform on even your toughest jobs
- This saw features 45-miter, 45-right bevel capacity of 2 x 6 and 2 x 8 in. crosscut, 0 miter 45 left bevel capacity
- The 15-amp motor takes on the toughest pieces of wood
- Features a dual bevel function and 45-degree miter angle capability
- The saw features an 18-gauge, 6 ft. manual wrap cord and a spindle lock
- Table measures 34-5/8" x 7-1/2" including extensions
- Cut depth is 3.5" at both 90 and 45 degrees
- Assembly is required
Added on April 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Colorado Springs, CO
I only had one small problem, The laser on & off switch has a bad contact must play with it to turn it on. Cuts very well. I mostly wanted to see if it cut a 4 x 4 fence post, excellent job. I bought this to make a long picture frame that were to costly or not what I wanted. May buy stand when I get more skilled with saw. O ya, Dust bag is useless. would be nice to have a vacuum system for my small work shop.
This tool does not perform at all. The motor stalls doing a 1x4 cut and especially working with 2x6 deck lumber. Having used the previous 12" Professional Craftman miter saw, this version needs to be replaced.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.