Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, chrome finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.81|
Ratings & Reviews
Always Have the Right Tool for Any Job with the Craftsman 12 Pc. Metric Wrench Set
Whether you want to get some plumbing or auto work done, the Craftsman 12 pt. Combination Wrench Set is a must-have for the home, garage or workshop. Made from forged steel, always keep this reliable wrench set handy in your car, auto shop or garage for everyday jobs and emergencies.
The combination 12 pc. Metric Wrench Set has two useable ends on each wrench so you get more work done with one tool. Use the box end to loosen nuts and then the open end for faster turning. The metric sizes are compatible for a wide range of loosening and tightening needs. The 12 point box end of the wrenches mean easier turns in enclosed, narrow spaces.
- Craftsman 12 pt. Combination Wrench Set takes care of all your loosening and tightening needs
- The set includes 12 wrenches in 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18mm.
- Wrench Type: Combination with open end and box end; Wrench Sizing: Metric
- Dimensions: 2.81 lbs.
- Lifetime Craftsman Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Grand Forks, ND
I purchased this set to replace some tools that were stolen from my shop. I have used Craftsman in the past and have been satisfied. Only complaint I can think of, is not quite big enough. Could also use a 19 mm through 22 mm. Other than that, very good quality and finish.
I bought this item solely due to its country of origin. the new Craftsman wrenches made in china suck, so since we have had great luck over the years with the US made sets, we bought another.
I've always wanted a quality set of wrenches. This set does the trick. Gleaming chrome. Very good quality set, sure to last a lifetime! With SYWR bonus discount, paid $15 for the set. (Note: I also purchased the matching set of SAE combination wrenches.)
They are strong wrenches and work well, but they are made in China. Compared to the forged in the USA ones I have from Craftsman, they are much larger on the open end. Might make it hard to get it in tight places.
Mount Sterling, OH
I got these and a SAE set to replace my Evolv wrench set. The Evolv set is functional and that's about it. This Craftsman set is far more comfortable to use, has thicker box ends that will handle more torque and they look and feel like they are much better made. These are the best you can get for even many times the price.
i got this craftsman wrenchs to work on my lawnmower and my friends riding lawnmorwer. the 16mm wrench was a great help. working on a car the 18mm was the big help on removing the dogbone.the numbers stamped each wrench is great for my i can see them with out my glasses.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Tools Online Only Deals! While Supplies Last. Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 21-Dec-2013 See details.