Craftsman 12 pc. Metric 12 pt. Combination Wrench SetItem# 00947047000 | Model# 47047
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.81|
|Metric Opening Size:||7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, chrome finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Always Have the Right Tool for Any Job with the Craftsman 12 Pc. Metric Wrench Set
Whether you want to get some plumbing or auto work done, the Craftsman 12 pt. Combination Wrench Set is a must-have for the home, garage or workshop. Made from forged steel, always keep this reliable wrench set handy in your car, auto shop or garage for everyday jobs and emergencies.
The combination 12 pc. Metric Wrench Set has two useable ends on each wrench so you get more work done with one tool. Use the box end to loosen nuts and then the open end for faster turning. The metric sizes are compatible for a wide range of loosening and tightening needs. The 12 point box end of the wrenches mean easier turns in enclosed, narrow spaces.
- Craftsman 12 pt. Combination Wrench Set takes care of all your loosening and tightening needs
- The set includes 12 wrenches in 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18mm.
- Wrench Type: Combination with open end and box end; Wrench Sizing: Metric
- Dimensions: 2.81 lbs.
- Lifetime Craftsman Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The Craftsman Raised Panel wrench. A classic American design that is still the standard for basic reliable wrenching. Found a U.S.A. made set and love it.
Like many of the others reviews have mentioned, most of these sets are now manufactured in China, and the set I received in the mail was made in China. Luckily, I was able to find a Made in US set at my local Sears and exchange for it. Interestingly, the item numbers are the same on the sets, but the SKU numbers are different. Having compared the Chinese and American sets side-by-side, the visual differences are admittedly subtle. But what the eye can't see is the quality of the forged metal, which is only tested by heavy wrenching. I have a lot more confidence that the made in the USA set I now have will last a lifetime. So far fit has been perfect. Get the USA-made sets while you still can.
Saint Cloud, MN
Very good, they get he job done! Plus they're craftsman so if they every break or anything (which I have seen perfect condition 20 year old ones) you can get it replaced for free! Sweet. But overall they're good wrenches, I wouldn't buy any other brand!
San Antonio, TX
These are great wrenches. I bought these to replace the old ones i have had for a few years. the sizes are clearly printed on each wrench and they are durable.
New York, NY
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.