Craftsman 12 pc. Metric Easy to Read Impact Socket Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00915887000 | Model# 15887
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||12|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.7|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm, 27 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||12 impact sockets|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/2 in., 3/8 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Done With 12 Pc. Metric Easy-To-Read Impact Socket Set
Count on Sears to deliver the tools of the trade, like this Craftsman 12 pc. metric easy-to-read impact socket set. This versatile set offers strength and precision, no matter the task at hand. This 12-piece metric socket set is crafted in rugged steel with an oxide finish. This powerful combination offers the strength and stamina needed to withstand thousands of impacts while resisting rust and corrosion.
Additionally, the 12 pc. metric easy-to-read impact socket set features a thin profile that help you work in tight spots, regardless if you're reaching under the sink or into an engine compartment. The set also features bold, easy-to-read size markings so you'll always grab the piece you need, even in low light. You'll likely find that no job is too large or too small when you've got a tool kit complete with this versatile set.
- Craftsman 12 pc. metric easy-to-read impact socket set comes with a lifetime warranty for years of hassle-free jobs
- Set includes metric sizes: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24 and 27mm
- Made from steel and coated with an oxide finish to resist rust and corrosion
- Slim profile reaches into tight spots
- Impact sockets stand up to tough work and consistently offer impressive torque
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Grand Island, NY
These sockets are a great addition to any mechanics tool collection. They are imprinted with easy to read sizes and were on sale for a great $29.99, which is an awesome deal compared to other competitors who carry comparable sockets at a price of about $10 less per set. However, Sears backs their tools with a lifetime guarantee which makes the $10 difference in price meaningless. In life, you truly get what you pay for and the lifetime guarantee on this socket set makes it a steal of a deal! Why buy more than one set of a competitors sockets when you can buy this set for a nominal $10 more and have a set that is great and comes with a lifetime warranty??
I purchased these many years ago when they were USA made. They are very good quality and have held up well. I wish they were thinner walled on the smaller sizes but for the price you can't go wrong with the USA ones. I'm not sure how the "new china" made ones will hold up! Hope I never have to warranty mine any time soon! :-(
I received the set as described in 1 day with *************. The set is in a nice plastic case, with adequate markings to make finding the proper socket very easy.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.