Craftsman 12 pc. Metric Easy to Read Impact Socket Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00915887000 | Model# 15887
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||12|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.7|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm, 27 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||12 impact sockets|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/2 in., 3/8 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Done With 12 Pc. Metric Easy-To-Read Impact Socket Set
Count on Sears to deliver the tools of the trade, like this Craftsman 12 pc. metric easy-to-read impact socket set. This versatile set offers strength and precision, no matter the task at hand. This 12-piece metric socket set is crafted in rugged steel with an oxide finish. This powerful combination offers the strength and stamina needed to withstand thousands of impacts while resisting rust and corrosion.
Additionally, the 12 pc. metric easy-to-read impact socket set features a thin profile that help you work in tight spots, regardless if you're reaching under the sink or into an engine compartment. The set also features bold, easy-to-read size markings so you'll always grab the piece you need, even in low light. You'll likely find that no job is too large or too small when you've got a tool kit complete with this versatile set.
- Craftsman 12 pc. metric easy-to-read impact socket set comes with a lifetime warranty for years of hassle-free jobs
- Set includes metric sizes: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24 and 27mm
- Made from steel and coated with an oxide finish to resist rust and corrosion
- Slim profile reaches into tight spots
- Impact sockets stand up to tough work and consistently offer impressive torque
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've been using wrenches and normal sockets for years. I recently broke down and bought an impact gun. I have used these impact sockets for just about everything, and I love them.
THese craftsman impact sockets are very durable and withstand the pounding a impact wrench puts on sockets very well, should get a lot of use out of these, nice sockets
Added Metric deep impacts to replace worn out competitive brand sockets in my toolbox. I use these every day and they work great. I love the easy read size marking on each socket as well for easy selection even in limited light situations. A must have for every tool box and at a reasonable price
North Vernon, IN
these deep sockets are a wonderful addition to my tool box I did not realize how necessary they are till I got them. the printed numbers on them a re easy to read. being a 12 piece set I got my monies worth.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.