Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 12.7 in.|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.6|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 11/32 in.|
|Drive Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
12 pc Nutdriver Set Lets You Work in Tight Spaces Without Fumbling for Tools
This Craftsman 12pc Nutdriver Set in Zippered Case is a handy addition to your tool collection. When you don't need a lot of torque, a nutdriver is easier to use than a socket you have to put together from your set. It fits in tighter spaces too, so you get on with the job faster. This nutdriver set gives you both American standard and metric sockets, with the sizes plainly stamped on the end of each handle.
The 12 pc Nutdriver Set is a handy tool to have. It's color coded, so you can find the right one fast, and the zippered case is easy to grab on the job. You'll use it on electronics and appliances and for all those cranky little hard to get at jobs. The durable Craftsman set will give you years of good use, and let you easily do jobs it's hard to get at any other way.
- The Craftsman 12pc Nutdriver Set in Zippered Case is the equipment you need for tight jobs
- The zippered case keeps your nutdrivers together and organized so it's easy to grab the right one when you need it
- Handy for your electronics and appliance projects, and for anything that's hard to get a handle on
- Nutdrivers are color coded and size stamped on the ends, so you always know the one you need at a glance
- A great gift for someone with lots of projects-and giftwrapping is available
- Craftsman quality and dependability in a nutdriver set from Sears
- CONTENTS INCLUDE: 6 INCH Sizes (1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2-IN); and 6 METRIC Sizes (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 MM)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Oklahoma City, OK
Heavy duty nut drivers with hallow shafts. These are all around handy, and are color coded to size - sometimes hard to remember color sizing and size is not printed on the top as the another reviewer mentioned. Great value for the money and Craftsman lifetime warranty is always nice.
I've always had some of these nutdriver's in my mechanics tool box, but when I saw this set, in a zippered case, I thought, this is perfect for around the house type work. On many occasions, especially when assembling furniture or similar type items, the screw heads are made to accommodate both a screwdriver or nutdriver. I prefer using a nutdriver because it tightens the screws much better than a screwdriver and doesn't strip the head easily as with a screwdriver. Plus the handy carrying case makes it all that much more convenient and assures that I'm going to have the correct size for the job next to my side without having to make a trip back to my larger toolbox when more than one size is required. A definite must have for any do-it-yourselfer!
It's nice to have both std and metric drivers all in one handy pouch particularly when there is a question as to what the small bolt or screw is. Great price!
Awesome tools. Use them daily at work. Would be better if the tips were magnetic . Still an awesome product all the same. Perhaps a magnetic insert that will not Interfere with the hollow pass through shaft of the nut driver. And perhaps a stronger zipper tab.
Well made, but difficult to read the sizes. I would also like to see a case that is more rugged and slightly larger to hold this set. Overall, a handy addition to keep in the tool box.
Granada Hills, CA
This set is beautifully packaged and easy to grab when needed for a job. The variety of sizes is perfect for whatever task you have to handle. Still made in the USA and you can feel the quality.
this is another quality Craftsman product, complete with a convenient case to hold the tools - zippered to ensure that everything can stay together. Color system makes it easy to pick metric or standard; great value for the money
Fort Worth, TX
Heck of a deal especially since I got it for 20 bucks. US made tools, look like good ol' Craftsman quality (I haven't used them yet but look similar in construction to my few oldies), and the zippered case is nicer than I expected which holds the drivers compactly and conveniently. Color coded drivers with good assortment of the small- to mid-size inch and metric sizes. I also like that the main part of the handles are two different colors for inch and metric.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.