Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.6|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
12 pc Nutdriver Set Lets You Work in Tight Spaces Without Fumbling for Tools
This Craftsman 12pc Nutdriver Set in Zippered Case is a handy addition to your tool collection. When you don't need a lot of torque, a nutdriver is easier to use than a socket you have to put together from your set. It fits in tighter spaces too, so you get on with the job faster. This nutdriver set gives you both American standard and metric sockets, with the sizes plainly stamped on the end of each handle.
The 12 pc Nutdriver Set is a handy tool to have. It's color coded, so you can find the right one fast, and the zippered case is easy to grab on the job. You'll use it on electronics and appliances and for all those cranky little hard to get at jobs. The durable Craftsman set will give you years of good use, and let you easily do jobs it's hard to get at any other way.
- The Craftsman 12pc Nutdriver Set in Zippered Case is the equipment you need for tight jobs
- The zippered case keeps your nutdrivers together and organized so it's easy to grab the right one when you need it
- Handy for your electronics and appliance projects, and for anything that's hard to get a handle on
- Nutdrivers are color coded and size stamped on the ends, so you always know the one you need at a glance
- A great gift for someone with lots of projects-and giftwrapping is available
- Craftsman quality and dependability in a nutdriver set from Sears
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
I like having both metric and SAE in one case, the case also includes sizes above location for each driver which is good because the lettering on the handles is very difficult to read. Look for the item on sale.
Moores Hill, IN
Colorado Springs, CO
love this set! Got it on a great deal for about half of list price. I like how the SAE and Metric sets have different colored handles. This is the main reason I went with these rather than a low-price alternative (i mean, how much torque do you really put on these?). the case is really nice too. I only knocked it down a start because it does not include the smallest size for each, which the separate sets do. If you buy them as separate sets, they do not have a case but end up being more expensive. I also wish that they went to 9/16 and 15mm, but i have not found anywhere that does that yet.
Saint Louis, MO
The nut drivers appear to be typical, good, Craftsman quality. I'm sure they'll last a long time. But open the case and hang it up open for two reasons: You'll only use the nut drivers if they're very handy, and you'll never get the case zipped closed again anyway.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.