Craftsman 12 pc. Nutdriver Set in Zippered CaseItem# 00934555000 | Model# 34555
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 12.7 in.|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.6|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 11/32 in.|
|Drive Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Never Sweat the Small Stuff with this Craftsman 12-Pc. Nutdriver Set
This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case proves that bigger isn't always better - particularly when you need to get at a fastener in a tight spot. That's where these nutdrivers come in handy. With a 2.9-in. plastic shaft, they can slip into nooks and crannies where a socket wrench won't go, removing the fastener with ease and minimal frustration. They're fantastic for working on fasteners on electronics or small appliances that don't need a ton of torque to remove.
The Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set is as organized and efficient as it is handy. Each driver is color-coded with it size stamped on the end for immediate identification. Everything fits in a compact soft-sided case made with elastic loops that keep all the tools in place. The drivers are in a dozen of the most common sizes, both in. and millimeter. The standard ones range from 1/4 to 1/2, while the metrics go from 6 to 11 mm.
- This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case is great to have on hand for a range of small jobs that don't need the torque of a full-size socket
- With 2.9" shafts, these nutdrivers are great for fitting into tight spaces
- There are six standard sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 inch
- There are six metric sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 mm
- The drivers are color-coded and stamped with sizes on the ends for quick identification
- Comes with a compact carrying case
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
tools the case is perfect for keeping them all together and in order. I use them more often then i thought. The color coding makes it also easy to retrieve the tool you want
The tools are made in the USA and the case is Made in China Thanks goodness some of the Craftsman tools are still made in the USA and still up to snuff for the Craftsman name brand. Very useful set and keeps both SAE and Metric in one tidy case. So I like the case as well. Would recommend.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I never needed these until I needed these and boy did they come in handy. A ratcheting driver did not work for my situation on an HVAC install. I picked these up on sale and couldn't be happier. Very well made in the USA with a solid grip. Made my install much easier.
Land O Lakes, FL
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.